Advertise Here! 80 members · 466 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Another voting poll, this time for a story that will matter!

As you all know, I've given away my story "Changeling or Not" to the very talented Lord Despair and he's currently working on the story, taking my place as the author. But, I'll make one thing clear, technically it's still my story, he's only writing it, he's putting whatever he thinks would compliment the story, and I manage it. It's like a Disney Pixar relationship with the story.

Anyway, he's recently introduced a new character Blade Edge, a cannibal. I liked this character, he had a style that I have never tried before. Not even Screams Beyond the Trees didn't resemble his cannibalism. In the story it reads:

I had heard the story from the other inmates about the green unicorn, the word was that he killed and ate his own wife and two fillies after he was replaced as the royal blacksmith by a younger colt named Tree Cutter. He too was killed before the guard finally caught him.

This interested me. As odd and insane as it sounds, it still peaks my interests, it'd be fun to write about.

But then there's my character I entered in Changeling or Not's younger days. In the original draft, there was a character known as Silver Barrel, the underboss of the WFC. Or, The Wings and Fangs Clan. Now I don't believe I've specified his backstory, there was going to be an alternate universe story where the events of Changeling or Not never took place, and it was all going to be about Silver and his gang taking over Ponyville...

And killing 4 of the Mane 6. Guess which ones survived.

But, I scrapped the story. I didn't want to dive into darker stories anymore, so that story became, "The New Kid" instead.

But, I'm willing to dig it back up, without it's original plot but a new one. An origin story of Silver and how he managed to become Underboss of the Clan. But, which do I do? Do I want to write about a cannibalistic Unicorn who murdered his wife and children, held the record for longest... Wanted level?
What do you call it if they're wanted for a really long time?

And the supposed leader of a small cannibalistic camp?

Or...

Do I write about a Pegasus who once was a normal Clan Soldier, but went up the ranks to become the Underboss of a feared Clan by committing murders, robberies, and more just for the sake of business?

Instead of voting via comment below. (But if you wish proceed with voting down there) There will be a new way to vote, and that will be... Through This Thingy! If it doesn't work, then vote in the comments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1