Alternate Mane 6 508 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey Everybrony and Pegasister, a few years ago I came across a trailer for an MMO Crowfall. Naturally I became curious and wanted to learn more about this game. What I learn the about the game, lore and universe fascinated me.

Here are some videos if you like to know more

Crowfall: The Hunger

Crowfall: The Gods

Crowfall: Eternal Heroes

Crowfall: Campaigns

Crowfall: Seasons

Crowfall: Dying Worlds

A while back, I re-watch some of these videos as well as watch some recent ones, incase you haven't figured out by the title of this thread inspired me for a new AU MLP story.

For many, many centuries all of the worlds and the various races that inhabited them have been protected and guided by an all-powerful pantheon of Gods. But a new threat has arrive, a great and terrible force known as the Hunger is slowly consuming worlds. Even the Gods themselves don't know where the hunger came from or what it's ultimate purpose is. What is known is when the Hunger is upon a world, there are signs of it. The weather slowly becomes colder and harsher, recourses become more scarce, and the races and creatures still surviving on world become corrupted and savage until final end.

One would think that the Gods would do everything in their power to stop the Hunger. However at the same time the Hunger emerged, the Pantheon entered a state of civil war. The Gods break into three major factions, one lead by the Kind and loving All-mother Celestia, another is lead by the Defender of the Night Luna, and the final faction lead by the Tyrannical Warlord. Instead of warring with each other directly, the Gods choose mortal champions to battle on their behalf.

One Guild believes the only way to stop the Hunger is too fine the Elements of Harmony and reunite the Pantheon. Now they must travel the dying worlds to find them. But many questions must be answered: What created the Hunger? Why did the Pantheon shatter in the first place? And what are the plans of the Warlord?

So please tell me what are you thoughts and ideas on this. And if anybody out there would like to adopt this, feel free to go ahead.

Thanks very much for sharing this idea. Yeah, I could see where this could have A LOT of potential. Regrettably, I don't have the time and energy to do the story myself, but in the right hands, it could be downright epic in all the right ways.

Obviously, Twilight would be Celestia's champion (what she lacks in actual fighting skill, she MORE THAN makes up for in intellect, raw power and surprising compassion [and Celestia has good reason to think the solution is going to require more intellect and compassion than force anyway])

Rainbow Dash would probably be Luna's champion (aggressive and arrogant, but loyal, well-meaning and enough skill to ALMOST justify the arrogance)

As for the Warlord, well, that one's champion is going to be harder to figure out.

Those ideas are great!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3