The Hellsing Organization 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So, we all know about Girlycard. Alucard's debatably strangest and least used form.

I had an interesting thought about her/him/it/whatever-the-hell-it-is. If Alucard absorbs the forms of those he feeds upon, then the implication is that Girlycard is the shape of someone he consumed.

Think, what female character do we know that Alucard consumed? Well, we know of two. There was Mina Harker, who reversed the effects, and then there was Lucy Westenra. Lucy, however, didn't have as happy an ending as Mina. So, what if Girlycard is actually Lucy?

Granted, there are several holes in this theory. The fact that Lucy was presumably in her 20s, while Girlycard is around 14; the fact that Alucard was alive for 500 years, more than enough time for him to consume others that we might not know about; and so on. Still, I thought that this was an interesting idea. What do you think?

4240667 Really, there's too much time in which Alucard could have killed her for Lucy to be Girlycard. Although, it does raise a few questions. Who is this girl? I personally think she's royalty of some country. Oh, the fanfic ideas! Wait, this is a pony website. Off to Fanfic.net!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2