Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The story is called Live and Forgive and center's on Celestia's quest to regain the trust of her elder brother Prince Ixion, the Warden of Tartarus. I know that there's going to be someone out there who's rolling their eyes and thinking, "Jeez this is a dumb idea. There's so many ways this can go wrong." Well, I remember a wise man once said that there's no such thing as a bad concept as long as there's effort put into it ((though I say there are ideas which should never materialize, I could name them, but we'd be here all day.))

I've pretty much got everything figured out. smoothed over and polished in my head, but I just can't seem to get this ball rolling. I originally thought of starting this off like the first episode of FIM, having Twilight reading the "story" of how Ixion was willed Tartarus, as a tribute to the show. But then common sense gave me the double whammy.

#1: That'd be just lazy and unoriginal.

#2: The story that Twilight's reading would turn out to be a false account that Celestia herself made eons ago, how would she justify, let alone explain it now when faced with the soul crushing truth?

Now I'm thinking of starting it off with Twilight visiting Celestia at Canterlot Castle, but can't quite get the words to flow.

Can anyone offer a little assistance, pretty please? :fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1