The Hero... Sunset Shimmer??? 971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
sgtnolisten
Group Admin

So no sh*t there I was, another Iraqi war, my ice cream was melting...

Whoops, wrong beginning to this little bit.

Alright, so there I was, thinking over Equestria Girls and possible story ideas, when it hits me that we've seen Human Twilight, and that we even got to see she and Princess Twilight briefly interact. Cool right?

Well, we have another pony turned human in this series whom we have not seen hide nor hair of her counterpart. Not even a hint.

I have a theory, but I don't want to just tell it outright. Let me set up a story for you guys.

Once, long, long ago, a family of three move to Equis, USA. A mother, a father, and a rambunctious three year old girl.

Since they were new to the city, they decided to scout around and visit various locations and landmarks.

Knowing that their daughter would be of age to go to school soon, they take her to one of the two multi-grade (elementary, middle, high) schools in the city.

After a rather... lackluster experience with the principle of Crystal Prep, they decided to test Canterlot as well.

The daughter, fascinated with the school's mascot out in front, decides to slip away when her parents were in deep discussion with Canterlot's rather young Principle. As everyone was currently in class, there was nobody in the halls to stop her and bring her back, so she made her way outside of the school unnoticed.

Going to the statue, she places her hand on the side...

and ends up falling through.

Hurting herself, and unable to move due to the fact that she was in a body now unsuited for how to walk normally, all she does is sit down on the floor and cries, attracting the maids and guards nearby.

Bringing her away from the room, the time it took for the mysteriously appearing foal to come to Princess Celestia's attention, and for said foal to lead her to where she came from caused the gateway to close, trapping a young girl with very little memories of her real home in a new world altogether, under the care and guidance of Equestria's ruler...

So, in short, what if our cute little bacon haired waifu, was actually the human world's Sunset all along???

5338159 Interesting, but that raises the question of where pony Sunset is.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

5338162 Its a big world. Maybe she's on a completely different continent. Maybe she and her parents were moving out of Canterlot at this time. I was mostly just wanting to get this idea of "Pony Sunset in movies is actually Human Sunset who grew up on the wrong world" out there.

5338174 Nothing wrong with that.

5338159 I've read a similar theory before. I don't think it's impossible, in fact it's very pausible. However, maybe in a future EQG movie we may or may not find more about the human Sunset. Also there's always the possibility of Sunset not having a human/pony counterpart, even though it's a "mirrored" world, the EQG world is a parallel world to Equestria. And in parallel worlds the " what if" becomes reality, so, what if there's only one Sunset Shimmer?

5338240 I've always been more of the mind that Sunset doesn't have a counterpart, that she's the unique pony who has no counterpart in the human world as her role would be to bridge the human world and Equestria. That is my theory anyway, but we won't know until we find out in the coming EqG movie (or series, if ever there would be one).

my theory is there is no human sunset i belive she is pricness celestias daughter and for unknown reasons principle clestia never had a chidl

5338762 Oh, like Owen with him not needing a counterpart in either the Highlands or the Lowlands. For those who don't know what I'm talking about please read The Wormling book series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8