The Hero... Sunset Shimmer??? 971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've been reading 2 DC crossover series lately, Let them Wonder and Young Amazons. It got me thinking, what if the demoness that Sunset became was because of the element bonding a demon to her. The elements seems to purify her of it, but what if it was still under the surface and ready to come forth again? What if Jason Blood came to see her and helped to tame the beast, a match for Etrigan himself. He could either become a father figure for Sunset, or a teenaged version could become potential shipping material.

So, give Sunset a devil trigger? And make her become the EQG walking reference to Dante from DMC?

5178018 I was thinking more like Etrigan, but that could work too.

Have either of you heard of Devilman?

5178308 Yeah, I've seen the newer version and it was pretty good. The older version and the crossover with 009 is good too though. Too bad from what I know is that there was only a few episodes of the newer one unless it just wasn't released in the US. That would make for another good way to bring demon Sunset back to fight for good.

I can see it now, "(Whatever demon that tried to posses Sunset's name) is eating shit in hell right now, you can call me Devilgirl!"

5178558 huh. I actually liked the older OVAs and the OO9 crossover.

Did you watch the english dub? It is really really bad. That's why the original is kind of an English sub watch only anime.

I've seen the english dub of the newer one and a few of the subtitled of the older. The crossover though I've been watching on Netflix with the dub. I love the subs when I can take time to watch it, but since I'm often multitasking I tend to stick with dubs a lot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7