Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hearts and Hooves Day is a wonderful time of year where everypony expresses love to the ponies that matter most in their life. So naturally I assume everyone has something they'd like to say to Cassandra. I'll start. Don't be intimidated if your message isn't as good as mine or doesn't rhyme, I'm sure she'll appreciate it anyway.

You're more than my creation, you're my muse.
Without you I'd have zero views.
You make me laugh, you make me cry,
So let's give love a college try.
The best OC on Fimfiction,
Cassandra's grace is my addiction.
If you say no I'll be in pain,
Because I really like your mane.

:heart:~CassandraMyOCisBestPony

M̴̧̧̡̨̢̢̛̛̞̭̺͕̮̜̞͇̬͙͇̯͚̦̰̭̰̞̰̲̠͖̦̤͗̈́̏̉̈́̌͂̒̅́̍̋͗́͋͑͑̉̅͑̓͛̉̕͘̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅĔ̴̡̨̨̛̦̬̰͇̦̳̫͙̻͇̠̺͇̳̬̳̭̲̩̼̞̲̝͖͈͎̲̌͗̑͆̄̿͐͆͒̈́̃̏̃́͊̿̆̉̋͆̓̎͛͒̈́̌͘̚̕͝ͅͅŖ̵̡̛̳̗̘̯̞̘͇͉̫͍͇̗̮͓̩̥̥̗̠͓̰̗̠̖͚̪͕͖̦̀͛̇̏͋̈̇̄͂̈́͊͆͊̓͗̓͌̌̈́̑̾̏̾̈̆̂̐̕͘͠ͅŖ̷̢̡̢̨̯̖̫̞̘͎̮̟͓̮̱̞̘̯͈̰͓͕̹̻͉͉͔̟̗̹̝̓̎̍́̃̾̑̑̊͑̀͐̿͆͊̈́̆̍̒͑͗̋̎͒̓̀̊̅̅͘͝͝Y̵̨̛̠͉̣̗̙̭͉̜̙̖̮͔͙̻͉͙̮̳̭͚̘͙̬̙͇̙͈̞̲̑̅̈͐͑͊̓͛́͂͊̎͐̈́͂́͆̈̉̑͆̆̋̍͋̄̇͘͠͠ͅͅ ̸̨̡̨̡̛̥͈̹̜̙̺̼͎̦̠̻̹̼̪͕̖̲͓̜͕͙͍̲̮̣̠̭̭͑̎̾̄͆́̀̀̇͒̀̄̓̈́̇̀̇̍̽͊̌̃̏̏̌͛̕̕͘̕̚C̶̢̨̧̨̲̞͔͈͍͓̤̠̜̞̰̜͓̱̖̪͚͍̗̘̹̙͍̰͎̙͚̩̒̎̓̃̈́̃̀̅̏̈́̑̈̒̐̎̏̇͆͆̌̍̈́͆̇̽̏̍͋́̚͠͝H̸̨̨̛̖̯̹̭̻̘̳͔̗̱͙͓̝͕̙͉̞̬̬̫̘͙̞̳͔͔̘̝̣̰̋̃̈́̏̀͗̆͌̈̅̑̊̂̏̀͂̍̓̃͌̾̊̓̈̍̀̉̚͘͘͝Ŗ̶̨̧͉̠̺͎̗̟͎̗̼͓̙̬̙̲̳͓̭̘̻̼̮͕̮͔͈̰̈́̈́̆̑̍͂͌̀̿̀͐̀͌̂̓̊̊͆͊̇͋̾̐̑̄̿̈̔̂͜͜͝͝͠ͅI̶̡̢̢̛̙̮̣͉͙͍̪̞̣̼͚̗̜͇̼͖͚͓͔͉̼̼̦̼̱͉͒̍̅́̀̓̃̎͒́̔͂̓̑̒̎̏̓̎́̆͌̓̈́̿̍͋̅̕̚̚͜͜ͅṠ̵̨̛̛̭̥̩̰̲̤̺̯̞̲̠̘͓̲̯̻̮̻͙̣̟̟̜̺̱͉̳̮̻̓̑̅͛̊͒̐̔͆̓͊̀͌̄̑͑͆̄̽̐̿͋̓͘̕̕͜͠͝͠ͅT̸̡̢͚͎͔͙̞̦̥̭̰̪̖̤̜͕̜͚̩̞͕͈͔̘͓͉̗̰̦̺͒̽̽͆̌̒̑̈́̑̇͊̅̈́̄̄̎̐͛͊͂͂͊̍̈́̽͗̈́̉̇̄͝ͅͅM̵̨̧̧̛̲̲̹̥̻͍̹̼̦̮̳̝̲̞͚̼͙͉͖̹̗̯̘͖̱̣̼̭̉̒̈́͆͒̆̔͊̓͋̐̽̈́̅̈̐̈́̏̋̄̔̈́̈́͑̀̍͘͘͘͜͝͝A̷̡̧̢̛̛͎̯̩͈͖͖̖̺̱̺̜̭̳̜̙̤̲̯̗̞̖̩͇͚̪̮̟̳̙͂́́̈́̃͛̎͂̄̂͛̿́̄͌̎͐͒̈̋̈́̽̾͛͐̄̚͠͝S̶̨̨̮̗̫̥͖̹̻̗͚̮̭̗̟̹̣̫͚̟̹̞̻̺̰̣͙͙̥̭̈́͋̆͌̒̅̈̆̓͒̎̈́̾͂́͐̾̑͋̉͊͊̑̈́̈́͐̋̿̚̕͘͜͠ͅ

What is Love?

I do not know the meaning of it.

But the one thing I do know,

Is that when I am in your embrace,

all my fears and worries go away,

and it is true bliss,

as this warm fuzzy feeling creeps through my heart, and when that happens,

I know the meaning of

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3