Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

The title says it all, I am curious, why did you join?

I don't care what your reason was, be it to spam stories, you want to promote good sibling stories, someone else joined and you followed, or you just want to humor my antics, I don't care, because I can never be angry about honesty.

I made this group probably to fill the hole that I have with my older brother, IDK. It also had my share of stories where Luna beats the shit out of Celestia and gets away with it.

Chances are Ill repost this after the blackout.

What blackout?

Anyway, I joined because I love well done big sibling stories. Be they Scootalove, or stuff like Shining and Twilight

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3173519 the blackout is what i call knighty turning off group threads.

I liked the kind of upbeat style the group was going for. So of course my only story in it is a tragedy. :facehoof: But one with an upbeat ending, anyway.

Also, the relationship between Celestia and Luna has always fascinated me. Even if examining it sometimes means taking it apart... :unsuresweetie:

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3173519 btw, hiw did you get to this?

I think I got here because I saw it on someone else's profile and checked it out due to my interests

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3184372 no, the thread topic.

Oh, I clicked on my group tab on my tool bar and saw that this was a new topic on the groups I follow and clicked on the post. Its how I usually check if the groups have updated any new posts recently.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3184459 oh, okay. I am asking because i always use the update page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9