Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Because the new episode was awesome apparently and pinkie's sister is the best thing since sliced bread.

Anyone else have anything to say? I haven't seen any episodes since that train wreck Daring Dont... Or was it Rarity Takes Manehatten? I dont know.

3098159 I haven't watched it since....Pinkie Pride? So I'm a bit behind myself. Better watch some horse toons.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3099868 the weird al episode, right?

3100019 Yeah. After that was a Fluttershy episode and another fucking CMC episode.

3098159 Well, if you allow me to briefly give my personal opinion on the episodes you missed...

Pinkie Apple Pie: I have to admit, I wasn't very excited when I first heard about this one, but I ended up liking it quite a lot. It has a nice song.

Rainbow Falls: Meh. We get a name and voice for the "YEEEEAGH!" stallion and Derpy comes back, but aside from that I barely remember it.

Three's A Crowd: Discord sings. Lots of funny background events. New avatar for me. One of my favourites so far.

Pinkie Pride: Lots of music and parties. Also, Weird Al Yankovic. I like this one, but not as much as I think I should.

Simple Ways: Rarity was fun to watch, but overall meh.

Filli Vanilli: Big Mac sings. Fluttershy sings. Rarity sings. Everypony sings (not really). I like all the singing.

Twilight Time: Twlight eats hamhayburgers and levitates chips to her mouth. Missed oportunity to make a reference to this:

Other stuff happens in the episode, but I don't quite remember...

It Aint Easy Being Breezies: I didn't watch this one. I wasn't in the mood at the moment, and for some reason I don't really want to now.

Somepony To Watch Over Me: We get a new monster and Applejack is a silly overprotective pony. I don't dislike this episode, but... meh.

Maud Pie: Mankind achieves enlightenment by creating the character of Maud Pie.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3112991 unless the sing Barbra Ann or For the Longest Time, im not interested in fili vanili

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6