Gundam Team Harmony 98 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Ladies, gentlemen… ponies. I have great news. For those of you who don’t know, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, finished it’s first season about 4 months ago in March. An English dub has been confirmed. And the best part, it’s going to air on Toonami tomorrow NIGHT! The first Gundam series to air in the US since 00! Just look!

Please leave your thoughts here.

:rainbowderp::raritystarry:wish I could watch :fluttercry:

This is very interesting, I was a big fan of gundam before but this just might revive my interest in the thing again. What is interesting in this is that it actually happen on mars which is completely new territory and it is supposed to be happening in the UC century like the original and that the pilots are former prisoners from a forced reeducation center. this has potential

5273006 Uh, I think you're mixing it up a bit. This series takes place in the Post Disaster era. And the main characters are child soldiers, not former prisoners

no control over the tv:raritycry::fluttercry::applecry:

5273040 Oh. You can always go to kissanime to see it

5273218 You're welcome.

Also, I just found a preview of the dub. Check it out.

5273034 I've look it up and you're right I was certain that I had head it was a continuation of the UC century. Still, the series look nice doe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10