Non-Virgin Bronies 46 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I ram deep, rough, and not only that, but I bite.:heart:

A LOT.

So the guy duct tapes me up, we're having normal vaginal sex when he pulls out, flips me over, and tries to stick it up the butt.

I always bite though when the sex is good. I've left bruises that way

You say he tried... was his attempt unsuccessful?

*coughs* I wasn't expecting it... I pulled free of the duct tape and pushed him off

Did he try to do it again?

4602913 Boyfriend and I were REALLY horny one night after being out for the day, and he literally tore my clothes off and fucked me against the wall, before pulling out and... well, you know :raritywink:

4602924 Ha! Sorry, that was funny.:rainbowlaugh: How was he though?

4602927 Craziest eh? Well, there was this one girl who choked me as I came. She enjoyed scratching, and having sharp nails. Another was my ex Sarah, she liked... public displays of affection. Then there was my middle school mate who enjoyed sex in the woods. I didn't really mind, but we almost got caught by a father taking his little girl fishing. Yay quick reactions! And there was that time when I was fifteen, and I had a twenty four year old FWB. Yay for cougars! But she was completely into the dominatrix, BDSM, chains, lashes, restraints, ball gags, and a bull whip... ow. That one really hurt. I more or less took out my rage on her when I finally got her bound and bent over the chair that was bolted in place. And lastly, my most recent exploits were with another friend with benefits as she enjoyed having sex while we rode my horse named Cellblock. Why? I have no idea. Why did I do it? Because I figured I'd give it a shot. But the kinkiest thing ever proposed to me that I refused was to give this one girl a golden shower. Nope. Sorry, but I do not feel comfortable with waste at all.

Sperm cells were killed that day.~:heart:

Hot~:rainbowwild:

4602958 Yeah. But I have been single for about two years now. Just had too much going on in my life to worry or even care about looking for a partner. Maybe I should do that when I get back home. I never have had a pegasister. I wonder what that might be like?...

"Oh, Sombra. Why dost thou torture us with teasing licks and light touches? Just continue with it already!" The girl in the Luna costume begged in a light, pleading manner.

"Chelse-"

"NO! Thou wilt refer to us as Luna, or more preferably, Princess Luna."

"Really?" I ask, one eye brow raised skeptically to convey my bemusement.

"Yes, really. Or you can just sleep with yourself tonight." The humanized Luna replied in a haughty tone.

"Well, I do have that Pinkie plushie..." I turn my back to her as I act like I am leaving the bedroom.

"Taaayylorrrrrrr." The whine from her brings a smirk to my face, and a chuckle from my throat.

"Okay, okay. I just wanted to have some fun first." I admit as I step close to her body once again, pulling her against me as my fingers trail down her spine, between her wings, and circle around her cutie mark.

"So you're saying that this isn't fun?" Not Luna teased back, pushing me away slightly.

"Never said that..." I pull her into a kiss. Our tongues breach each other's mouths and begin a tantalizing dance. My hand that was tracing her moon now grabs and kneads the entirety of her soft, yielding posterior. A small hum of pleasure vibrates it's way into my mouth as we continue...

Yeah, that sounds nice.

Toss-up between the first time we did dirty-talking, or the first time we used a strap-on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10