We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 76

The red stallion vanishes into the distance.

There's a note on the garland that simply says, "I love you."

(Macintosh has an ask thread.)

(How about you speak to him in his ask thread?)

(That isn't what I meant. I just meant a conversation.)

2396821 Hey, Rainbow Dash. Listen, I wanted to apologize for my behavior at the Equestria Games tryouts. I didn't mean to put all that pressure on you. We just needed somepony to sub for Soarin' while his wing got better, and you were our best choice. The Wonderbolts are supposed to set an example for other ponies, and I don't feel like I did that. Heck, I think you did a better job of that than I did.

I really hope you don't get a bad impression of the Wonderbolts from this, and I hope you can forgive me. We really could use somepony like you in our ranks, cadet. I look forward to seeing you at the Games. I'm sure you'll make Ponyville proud. *salutes*

Wow... thanks! :rainbowkiss: And it's okay.

2636990 Well, I don't think it was okay, but I'm glad you forgive me. Take good care of that badge I gave you, you hear? You never know when you're gonna need it.

2647204 Hey. I just got the test results from Whiplash. I have to say, I'm very proud of you. Not that I'd expect anything less from an amazing flyer like yourself.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a job well done. Welcome to the Wonderbolt Reserves, Private Rainbow Dash. *salutes*

Oh, wow! :rainbowkiss: I mean, yeah, I knew I would pass! I knew it all like the back of my hoof!

Mm hm. So the fly-by didn't teach you anything?

Heh, heh.

I'm just kidding! Rainbow did a great job- I'm so happy for her! :twilightsmile:

3179904 It was great seeing you at the Equestria Games, Rainbow Dash. You were quite a worthy opponent. Although, if at all possible, I'd like to make a request. You know Spike, right? Could you ask him never to sing Cloudsdale's national anthem ever again? That was just, painful to sit through. I mean, our city's in the clouds! We don't have trees!

Wow! :rainbowkiss: Omigoshomigoshomigo- I mean, yeah, thanks. :rainbowdetermined2: Yeah, I'll talk to him.

I have a very important question for you, Dash. Are ready for this? Can you handle it?!

3251694(Vinyl) Great job at he games Dash. You earned that medal.
(Sonic Bass)My OC I timed you at missing by half a second. You should be proud. By the way how is my little sis Scootaloo doing. Did she behave for you guys?

Sure, I guess. :rainbowderp:

Really? I timed myself at missing by 0.4759 seconds.

:facehoof: And you say I'm an egghead.

Heh... Scoots is fine. Did you see her flag-carrying? Awesome, right?

How far would you go to save the life of one you love? Namely, Scootaloo?

I would do anything for the Squirt. For any of my friends. Even give up my life's dreams. I've done that before. Even give up my life.

3255379 :ajsmug:Aw we love you too RD.

Yeah, well... :rainbowwild: Don't tell anypony all this sappy stuff. Don't want to ruin my image. :rainbowdetermined2:

I'm proud of that response, RD. I suppose the element chose wisely.

Of course it did! After all, I'm awesome! :rainbowdetermined2:

Comment posted by Eternal Aviator deleted May 6th, 2014
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 76