We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

(my boredom is ridiculous - so i made an Ask AJ thread too, go ahead and shoot her some questions! by the way, don't worry, i'm not gonna take anyone else. i suck at roleplaying the other members of the Mane Six.)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Just so you know, next time, could you please ask me before setting up an ask thread? I'm terribly sorry. I don't want to sound mad because I'm not, and I don't like getting people in trouble, just, please ask.
-Applebuck
(Also, you can totally continue this thread. I was hoping somepony would do an AJ one.)

Hey, sis!

(Huzzah! The Applejacks have been doubled!)

2156274 (yo somebody's gonna up and make a Luna thread, ain't they? what with all of this huzzah. :rainbowlaugh:)

2156272 (mmkay, got it!)

Hey-a there, Apple Bloom! How ya doin', sis? :ajsmug:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I'm doin' fine, Applejack! Whatcha up to?

Meh, nothin' much. Work got slow at th' marketplace...
An' RD thought it'd be funny t' have a mini thunderstorm on mah stand, so Ah headed home. :ajsleepy:
What're ya up t'? You an' yer friends ain't gettin' in trouble, are ya?! (Don't even try t' say ya don't git yerselves in hassles.)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

We ain't gittin' into trouble! We're just runnin' this here group with Applebuck! Do ya like it?

Well, it sure is fancy-lookin' an' Ah'm surprised y'all managed t' pull this off, but yeah, Ah like it. S'pretty nifty. :ajsmug:

Mind mah askin' who Applebuck is?
...he ain't yer coltfriend, is he?! :ajbemused:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Applebuck is a girl! She owns this account and we are great friends of hers!
Yeah! I don't got a coltfriend.

Hello, Applejack. I'm Applebuck. You can read about me on my user page if you want.

-Applebuck

2156404 Alright, alright, jes' makin' sure - Ah don't want mah 'lil sis growin' up too fast. :ajsmug:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Don't worry, AJ. I'll keep an eye out for her.
-Applebuck

2156261 Hello there, Applejack was it? It's Octavia. I understand that you have an honorary cousin; a fiddle player named Fiddlesticks (who is actually my twin sister, but I digress). From what she tells me, she often plays with a bluegrass band in Ponyville: A banjo player named Kazooie, and a harmonica player named Pitch Perfect. I was wondering, are they members of the Apple family as well?

2180962 Hmm, Ah reckon Ah dunno any ponies by th' names 'o Kazooie an' Pitch Perfect. :applejackunsure:
Fiddlesticks, though, she's a nice gal. :ajsmug: Comes ov'r fer dinner from time t' time, foalsits the Crusaders when she ain't playin' her music (which is actually almost always) an' she helps out on th' farm sometimes.

2185571 That sounds like Fiddle alright. Always willing to lend a hoof.

I'm actually quite surprised you don't remember Kazooie and Pitch. They performed at you reunion, didn't they? That's what Fiddle told me.

((OOC: If you (the author behind this Ask thread) don't know who I'm referring to, check out the Raise This Barn number again. In the first scene, there are two ponies standing beside Fiddlesticks on the far left. The banjo player in Kazooie, and the one with the harmonica is Pitch Perfect. I'll post pictures if you're still in the dark.))

2186673 Oh, right, now Ah remember. Th' whole day was kinda a ruckus, so forgive me fer forgettin' that. :ajsleepy:
Actually, they ain't honorary members either, but since they're good friends 'o Fiddlesticks, we decided t' let 'em play. :ajsmug:

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

Hey, AJ! RD here. We need you over at Big Mac's thread, fast! She zooms off to Big Mac's thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16