Non-MLP Fanfiction Readers and Writers 26 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello all! I'm DimirtiusRuler, and I'm new to the group!

Just wanted to have a thread for anyone to just put down any challenges they may or may not have!

Here's one from me. I haven't seen one of these done yet (at least with these two), but correct me if I'm wrong. It's a Pokemon and Young Justice crossover.

Artemis becomes a Pokemon Trainer

This is an AU from after Auld Acquaintance, where the team, after saving the League, slowly loose their trust in Artemis due to her villainous family. Artemis, after a few weeks of this, decides to go on one last mission with the team, and then leave the team. However, during the mission, Klarion decides to send Artemis to another dimension, one where the animals have powers and people capture these creatures for fun, battle, and fame to name a few reasons.

Rules:

1. Artemis decides to leave the team due to them not trusting her. The League can still trust her or not, it's your call.
2. Artemis must start a journey with a normal starter of whatever region she ends up in. And if she ends up in Kanto, then she can't start with Pikachu.
3. There isn't a limit on how many Pokemon Artemis can have, but try to make some of them ones that one wouldn't use. IE, Beedrill, Magcargo, Linoone, Chatot, Cryogonal, and Avalugg. An example from each region.
4. Artemis's Pokemon don't need to be fully evolved for this! IE, you can have her starter stay in it's basic form, you can evolve it to it's next stage, or you can fully evolve it.
5. Artemis can use Mega Evolution, so long as she has the correct Mega Stone. And she can only use one mega at a time.
6. Artemis can't catch legendaries!!! Pseudos are ok, so long as she doesn't catch all of them and fully evolve them by the 5th gym.
7. No fakemon, or fan-made mega evolutions. They have to be canon.
8. Artemis can go to any of the regions after completing the gym challenge of that region and competing in the tournament for that region. IE, she can't go to Jhoto until after she collects all eight gym badges in Kanto and competes in the Indigo Conference. She doesn't have to win, just compete..
9. Ash is still in the story. You can have Artemis travel with him, or have her meet him at certain points throughout the story. An example of the second choice is when Muk and the Grimer have taken over the power plant, she could meet him then.
10. You can have the League or team try and get her back, but this isn't necessary.

And there you go!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1