Pinkie Pie's Smile Party Association 392 members · 627 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
RemareShadows
Group Admin

Ohhhhh no noonoo nooooo! This is Fimficon!

Not an ask Blog!
we can't be-HEY!
Nooo! Don't get all meanie pants on me Remmy!
but- I wanna talk to alllll these ponies to! even if they can't get through their computer screen!
we are spreading smiles! Well duh! If the group is called 'Pinkie Pie's Smile Party Association' then of course you have to spread smiles!

I'll greet them them H-Helllloooooo!! Every pony! I'm Pinkie Pie and I wanna answer your questions! Well no, Rem's not gonna draw like a blog... Unless I make him! -ugh- Butt, *giggles* I said Butt!! It should be faster with Pink colored text! well... if it doesn't hurt your eyes!

I would Loooooove some sweet sweeet cake! so gimme cake! -Not cake pinkie, Questions- Oh yeah! I wanna read what you type in the box with B I U S T at the top, Down below!

3767730 Hey Pinks. How is it going? Vinyl heard you were married to Sombra. -Sonic Bass
That is not a question you should be asking Sonic. And Vinyl said no such thing. You just read that in that fake newspaper Chryssie gave you. You know my adopted sister hands those out as a prank. So Pinkie, are you having fun with Remare? -dj-pon3fan

RemareShadows
Group Admin

"Heyyy! Sonic! it's going gooood! now that your here! I've been sitting on this page forrr... Six hours and forty-eight mins, according to the post count! I was all, oh no! nopony wasn't to ask me anything! and I was sad... But then you came and made me glad!

"Ohhh, You read that article too? I thought it was only released in my imagination kingdom!? Sombra must of been so happy he gave some out too. Don't you just love playing make believe!! So many things you can do! "

sigh

As for Remmy here it's been great! -my ears haven't got a rest all day- but, your fingers have! they didn't need you to type out this message for me until now!" -well I-"Gasssssp! It's our first question, so it's time for a party!!!

3768656 I have a feeling Chryssie is reading your thoughts again. But you're right. Let's PARTY I'll go get Vinyl from The station and we'll set up. After all two DJ's are better than one. I hope Twilight will be there. Dang it Sonic, do you have to do that every time. Sorry, my next question is how do you feel about Chrysalis being reformed and living In Ponyville with me and Sonic?

RemareShadows
Group Admin

"mmmmmhm, musicccc! we got the music! Now that we already got the musical entertainment we gotta get the treats backing in the oven! Ohhhhh, It's gonna be greeeeat!" -Pinkie, the question- "hehe, I was getting to that silly! OK, a reformed Queen Chrissy in ponyvill is prissy! *giggle snort* If she wasn't a mean, mean, mc meany pants and reformed! It would be a great way to have LOTS of parties in Ponyvil! I mean can you imagine all the new changelings I would meet! It would be sooooooo FUN! so many new friends to have!

RemareShadows
Group Admin

"YAY! Thanks for asking me your first question in a ask blog everrrrrrrr!!! *cartwheels* It's great that you got here second too! What kind of Questions to ask to an ask blog huh? It's as ask blog so any question that can be answered should do! Like if you wanna know why my mane is pink! Or if there is a open house in ponyvill. OOOrrr If all the shipping questions you poines write make for a fun party! Orr-" -Pinkie... there's another question relax-

*giggles* "oki doki loki! Oh we get prank calls all the time!.. well we used to. Now a days we get them around nightmare night! O O ooooo! *bounces* This one time Rose Luck called and order banana-nut swirl ice cream and two dozen cupcakes! Mmmm cupcakes they are covered in frosting and- Pinkie what happened to next?- Oh, after I told her the price of thirty five bits she said it was for pick up. So after I finished cooking it I set it aside for her... and she never came. Soo I came to her, all her door and windows were locked so I went inside. She was having a afternoon snack when I got there so I put it on the kitchen table. I don't know why she freaked out when she turned around! It was just a snack she could pick up!! maybe it was because I tapped her on the back? she throw bits at me and ran away! ....ummm..

And after that they only did it around nightmare night! Thanks for the question!

3768824 Hey Pinkie. Have you had an incident like when you thought the girls didn't want to be around you? When I told Chryssie about that, she said it sounded like you developed a multiple personality disorder. I am just wondering about your health.

Do you have a crush on any of your friends? Like RD? I mean. Come on, you 2 are so close! And when RD went to the academy-you went crazy! Is it not love?! :pinkiehappy: :rainbowwild:

These kinds of threads were banned everyone. Unfortunate, but true. Sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10