Lovers of Church 13 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Churchy
Group Contributor

Wow, I am seriously touched by your sentiments on the front page of this group. It was so very sweet of you to say something like that! Before you have any questions, yes, I am Church, just under a different name. Sometimes I'm amazed at what can happen- I never once thought that someone would say something like you did about my stories. I'm so happy that you loved them enough to stick around and read through my entire collection. What's even more wonderful is how much you cared about them. It is an AMAZING feeling to even be considered an author like this to someone, and I can't tell you how great it makes me feel.

Anyway, I am back and I'm even writing a few stories that are currently in progress! If you decide to stick around and find out what those projects are, then that'd be great!

Since it has been so long, I'd be willing to answer any questions that you might have about me. Anything at all, really.

Also, referring to your post, I am a boy! Do I write like a girl? Oh dear me, I never even noticed... :ajsmug:

It's all bookplayer's fault.

Thanks so much!

- Churchy

Questions:
Would you go to a moon?
Would you like to walk in a landscape of clouds?
What nationality do you identify with?
Would you go to Antarctica?
What is the derivative of f(x)=x^2+3x+6?

What is the meaning of purpose?
What is the purpose of meaning?

Churchy
Group Contributor

1) Yes. I would prefer a moon orbiting Uranus.
2) Any lover of Churchy would know that I have an unhealthy obsession with clouds. So of course! As long as I don't fall through.
3) The United States of the Australian Sector of Germany
4) No. I would much rather go up North.
5) I have since outgrown the need for math, and so this question is sausage to me.

2055962 The questions you pose are so deep I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around them. However, a deprave man might answer: "my balls".

1) I admire a moons of Jupiter more. I find Uranus too cold.
2) WE NEED TO ADDITIONAL CLOUDS!
3) Antarctica!
4) the far side of nowhere and the near side of everywhere
5) :twilightblush:

1) to reason
2) to understand

to walk across a line of stone
to swim through a calm river
to fly up across the clouds
to skip along a strip of stars

1) to satisfy
2) to assimilate