Brony Martial Artistes 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well, I just found this group, and it seems that we are pretty low on brony fighters. I suppose I will begin with my introduction.

I am an 18 year old Mescalero Apache male. I have been training in a variety of styles since I was nine. My first style was Krav Maga, then I was taught Muay Thai and Western Freestyle Kickboxing. Then I did wrestling in middle school on top of my martial training, and I got into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the seventh grade. Then I progressed to add Judo and Aikido to my collection. A year later I acquired Wing Chun, Boxing, and Capoeira. And my most recent style arose two years ago, it is Sambo.

My father was a professional boxer, so I had that influence at a young age. I also grew up on Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Jet Li films, so I naturally gravitated towards martial arts when I was young.

For me, martial arts gives me control over myself, so that no one and nothing else can control me. And then I also supplement my martial training with parkour.

I actually want to become a professional fighter. It is something that I love doing and I eventually want to teach my skills and experience to others as well.

So tell me about yourselves, what do you do? Why do you do it? What got into whatever style you do?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1