The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Yay! The notifications are back online, and we can all rejoin in our thoughtful discussions and discourse!

So, whatcha want to talk about? :pinkiehappy:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

stuff, I want to talk about stuff.

They're adding the inquisition in the Dawn of War ultimate apocalypse mod!:yay:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Whoohooo!!!!! I have no idea what that is!:rainbowlaugh:

Give me a sec then

Debonair
Group Admin

3684504 How about TV shows?

3684544 What kinda stuff? Like my new Avatar? How lazy I've been without these updates? Any upcoming stories in your writing queue? Or how I didn't even know how to spell "Queue." until five seconds ago?

A lot of things have happened recently so there's loads to talk about. Intellectual discussion could involve all of the very political things that happened this year in the various parts of the world; more casual discussion would probably involve things like television or video games or other less serious stuff.

3684757 I like television shows as a topic. What tv shows exactly are you referring to?

Debonair
Group Admin

3685007 Primetime Television?

3685111 That's still a broad topic. What kind of tv shows are we talking about? Action? Drama? Comedy? Superhero? You still gotta define what exactly you want to talk about?

Debonair
Group Admin

3685132 I like crime dramas personaly

3685173 Haven't really gotten into too many of those. However, I'm pretty sure Gotham counts as one of those, so there's that.

Debonair
Group Admin

3685194 Oh god I love that show. :pinkiehappy: haven't missed an episode yet.

3685197 Penguin's the best thing ever in that show. Even with under 10 minutes of screen time, he always steals the show.

Debonair
Group Admin

3685221 I know, and the rest of the cast isn't too shabby either, can't wait til next weeks episode.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

What kinda stuff? Like my new Avatar? How lazy I've been without these updates? Any upcoming stories in your writing queue? Or how I didn't even know how to spell "Queue." until five seconds ago?

Your new avatar... is... WAT? I honestly don't know what to think.

Yes, you've been lazy, but so have I. I've also been busy as well, I have had no time to write or even write reviews.

Now stories in my writing que... that's another story. I'm full of stories, and as of now, I'm trying to finish chapter two of Stranger to Light and the 5th and 6th chapter of Puppet's shadow. All other works are in the hush hush.

When it comes to spelling, I'm extremely limited.

Anyway, how have you been?:twilightsmile:

Debonair
Group Admin

3688015 Pretty well, although I haven't found an editor for my latest story venture, I have a friend that can but he's really busy.

3684757 TV shows? Well, I am watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Netflix and I didn't realize until the "last" episode that Netflix doesn't have all of them. I almost died. :pinkiegasp: :fluttercry: :raritycry: :raritydespair: :derpytongue2: :facehoof:

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

3691034 shrekt to deth

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20