The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Swiftbullet
Group Admin

We need food, water supplies. Scout the perimeter but only in short range. Stay away from cities and towns. They can't see us. Contact with diamond dogs, and convince them to joining the alliance. You can say them that You-Know-Who will not stop in Equestria, he want control, and he will not stand with single free will in the lands. In the last chance we can deal with them, that our unicorns help in searching gems. But I think that they understand threat of You-Know-Who.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2021580>>2022579
Ok, so let's ask rarity (if she remembers) to find the diamond dogs and try to convince them to join the rebellion. Actually, let's use James and twilight, rarity, no offense, probably wouldn't get along with them. In the meantime, they should continue looking for a new hq.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

Well me have not troops to spend in so long missions. But we should contact Zecora, we will need medical mixtures, mixtures to improve speed, strength, agility etc.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2026506 If we convince Diamond dogs, to join rebellion they will provide us with underground HQ. And I can't contact with James so tell Twilight if it is possible then let's she open the communication canal, that I could talk with a leader of Diamond Dogs. I am a good speaker.

If all the unicorns worked together, do you think they could open a portal into another world? Not ours... Maybe some other 'fantasy' world? That could be extremely helpful.

2027026 True.

This sounds silly, but I was thinking L. Frank Baum's Oz. The 'actual' Oz. \

My reasons:
Oz is powerful and allied with even more power (Magically and politically)

Glinda the Good would know from he rmagic book and maybe even help.

Ozma can see everything that happens everywhere in her magic picture.

Oz has a Fountain of Oblivion, whose waters will make anyone forget anything they've ever known.

I don't know. It seems silly, but... It might work.

More on Oz (Wiki)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16