The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flint Sparks
Group Admin

After reading the first wave of comments, it's clear that there's always someone who needs help and someone who's willing to give it. A fact that I'm encouraging. Please...

Post tips, tricks and lectures. Not many of us has written much clop or been featured on EQAD *cough* and it would be great to learn from the masters. Know a way to balance description with dialogue to make a dynamic and interesting scene? I'd love to hear it and I'm sure others would to. Know a way to keep that plot (heh) moving? Shoot. Whenever you post a thread, tag it appropriately. If we like it enough, we'll sticky it!

Post specific questions. If you're asking about your story, be specific on what exactly you're looking for. Chances are, it's a good question and everyone's answers will contribute. I'm sure there's plenty of clop components I never thought of until someone points it out. Just tag those threads with Question:

Oh, might as well contribute. If you're writing romantic clop, ear-biting is kind of nice. Why? How would I know? I just find it cute/endearing/hot when ponies nibble each other's ears. Just a little nip would suffice. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1