The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

It's been a bit dead in here for a while, so I thought I'd bring some life back by asking about improving a situation that shows up in quite a few fics: The Seduction.

So Pony A (Mare or Stallion) likes Pony B (Stallion or Mare) and the two of them are alone in the encounter, perhaps for the first time in a long time the two have known each other or because its a scenario about the lonely desk clerk falling for the night delivery pony. In either case, Pony A tries to make a move on Pony B. Therefor the questions:

1- What do you think are some of the best/sexiest ways for Pony A to try and convince Pony B into Sexy times?

2- What are some particularly good things to note about and take into writing from Pony B's perspective during the encounter that may not be obvious?

3-What are some underused methods of seduction that you like but you don't see used much anymore/at all?

4-What have you seen used that you would feel as being 'too much', and pretty much ruins the mood for you in some way?

1. A is a bit dismissive of B at first. B tries to prove herself to A. A rewards her investments. Sexy times follow.

2. Fears and limitations and breaking of those.

3. Singing.

You and me, baby ain't nothing but equine
so, let's do it like they do it on...

4. Cheesy talk. Some like it, but I hate it from the bottom of my heart.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2