ScootaBelle 649 members · 159 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey all,

I'm a fairly fledgling writer on the website, but I'm eager to try my hand at writing several different genres and the like. I've got a story that's a more serious emotional piece with Scootaloo out now, and a Donnie Darko-esque piece with Sweetie Belle in the works, but I'd like to give a lighthearted romance a shot.

Now, I've always adored the pairing of Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, because I think they are just so cute together! But don't let that simplistic enthusiasm for adorability fool you - a Scootabelle piece being a Scootabelle piece does not a good story make on it's own. I'd like to make a worthy contribution to this underrated ship, but I want to make sure it's as good as it can be.

I've got what I think is a pretty neat idea for a cute story that I haven't seen done yet for these two, but I'm also a self-serving narcissist. So, I ask if possibly some of the more seasoned of the shippers could lend me a hoof?

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM!

Welp, the story is finished! I think it turned out pretty good!

It uses a play as the vehicle, which I haven't seen done yet with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. I hope you all like it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2