My BBBFF's Fan Club! <3 103 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hey, if your little sister is trying to make such a nifty gift for you, then you are A.ok in book.

So this is my contribution, add yours bellow.:raritywink:

2006374 I heard that CMC's BBBFF got bit by a rattlesnake once...:pinkiesick:

...Then after five days of excruciating pain, the snake finally died. :rainbowderp:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

I am a girl btw. Anywho, he is awesome because he always plays video games with me, unless they are unbearably girly. He lets me read his comic books and such, and he lends me books a lot. When we were painting my room, i couldn't sleep in there because of the fumes, so I had to sleep on the couch, but it gets really dark in my living room, (and i'm scared of the dark) so my brother slept in the living room too. Also, his hair is really awesome. even the principal at his school liked his hair. Also, this proves he's awesome: Last week at church, all the teens got into a fight over who gets to sit next to him!!! (i automatically got to sit next to him on one side because I'm his lil' sis! MWA HA HA HA HA) that's how awesome my older brother is. :pinkiehappy:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

he did not get bitten by a rattlesnake. he almost did once though... anywho, even if he did get bitten by a rattlesnake, it wouldve died from overexposure to awesomeness. :rainbowdetermined2:

2006412 Lol, reminds me of my relationship with my big sis.... we were always ripping at each other's throats. But, as we grew, we learned that we were pretty awesome, and now we are awesome to each other.

He is awesomely protective of you (most of the time):heart::heart::heart

Yea I agree! I will confirm the fact that the principal at our school DOES love him and his amazingly cool hair! :derpytongue2: He is so amazing. I wish I had a big brother like that! Actually I wish I actually had a big brother at all but I do have an awesome little brother! Anyways, your brother is awesome and I am so glad to be a part of his AMAZING fan club! :yay: yay!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Since you actually know us, do you think we are more like Twilight and Shining Armor or Applejack and Big Mac?

I personally think that you and your BBBFF would be Big Mac and Applejack because he will defend you no matter what. :eeyup:

Perfect example, right, there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12