Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
G-man64
Group Admin

I've said it before I started this group with the purpose of more people making more FoE triple crossovers. But despite my best efforts I don't think anyone's made any new ones. So what if I made it interesting? Every month we'll do a contest. Me and two other judges (who will be the person who's aided the group most that month and last ones winner) will judge a new batch of FoE crossovers. Every month we'll have a theme. These themes will be split into three category's.
Theme 1: A central theme around all the stories: This would mean all the stories in addition to being crossovers would need the same theme. It could range from anything from Love, to courage, to caps, to caravan. Anything but it's the main point. In addition to this it would also need to be a crossover (re-telling or direct) crossover anything as long as in the end the story shows it's a crossover and follows the month's theme.
Theme 2: A specific type: When it's this there'll be a specific theme to the months story for the crossover attribute. Examples would be Direct, where all the crossovers need to be a direct crossover, human where the crossovers will need to involve humans, re-telling, where it needs to be a human, non-pony protagonist, so on and so fourth.
Theme 3: A specific crossover: All the crossovers that month need to be a crossover with one source materiel. These will generally mean something with a lot of options such as most western RPG's so that everyone can do as they want.
For the time bring there wouldn't be any real prize per say but you would get into the winners folder and have that fic on the front page until next month so you'll get free advertising. So if I wanted to do this (and I do but if nobody will enter I'm not going to) who would compete?

G-man64
Group Admin

How? We've advertised everywhere we can, I've done numerous blogs on it, I link it any time I can. What else can we do? I thought of this to try to help because they need to submit them themselves so they'd need to be part of the group to participate. But I'm open to ideas on how to advertise. You got a Reddit account? Someone could put it on Reddit (there's an entire sub Reddit for FoE). I'd do it but I'm not on Reddit.

Ask some of your followers that are in fallout equestria groups that like crossovers with fallout equestria?

G-man64
Group Admin

Maybe I will. I've done a number of blogs about this group in the past but maybe this'll give them more reason.

Yeah, every body loves a contest! :p

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6