Ponyville Confidential Call out group 35 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm pretty sure a lot of us would love to see it

Nopony will listen to the CMC or give them the benefit of the doubt. Having been yelled at, shunned, and treated like dirt by everypony in Ponyville, they succumb to their inner demons. Feeling they had nothing left to lose, and that it was Diamond Tiara's fault for the current situation they were in, they decided to make her pay. They go back to the schoolhouse basement and confront Diamond Tiara. They choose to tell her one more time they quit, but she refused to accept their resignation and reminded them of the picture she had of them. With that, one of the Crusaders pushed her out of the seat onto the floor and they surrounded her. Diamond Tiara (now worried) would start threatening the Crusaders by telling them they'd get in deep trouble if they did anything to her, but they didn't care. They then started pounding Diamond Tiara into the floor. Apple Bloom being the strongest would hoof punch her mercilessly calling out all the harassment she and her friends had to endure at her hoofs. Sweetie Belle would use her magic to restrain Diamond Tiara so that she couldn't move or escape. Scootaloo would make sure nopony intervened or tried to stop them and would taunt Diamond Tiara like she used to taunt them. This would go on for a long time, Diamond Tiara would desperately plead for mercy as her once pristine body was relentlessly pummeled by the powerful earth pony hoof strikes. Eventually, they would stop, leaving Diamond Tiara a bruised and bloodied mess, she was in so much pain that even after Sweetie Belle lifted the restraints she couldn't move. As one final definitive act of revenge, they would take her tiara and throw it into the printing press, destroying both in the process. Gabby Gums was finally over. The Crusaders wouldn't care what consequences would follow for them, all that mattered to them was Diamond Tiara finally got her just desserts.

Ponyville Confidential was my least favorite episode in Season 2 of MLP. While some of what the CMC wrote was invasive, others were just silly and not worth getting embarrassed about. Also, Cheerilee has to know how much of a bully Diamond Tiara is so I have no idea why she would have that filly be the editor of the Ponyville Newspaper:applejackconfused:.

Much as many would've loved to see that, I have a better solution:

A full seasonal SUSPENSION off the show until the season after next will be just the thing for her. This way, she'll have plenty of time to reflect on the folly of her VAIN ways & begin the process of redeeming herself in the eyes of the CMC'S & others to prove if she's even worthy to come back to the show again. If your wondering the answer is YES, that goes for the following names as well:
Twilight
AppleJack
Big Macintosh
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Spike
Silver Spoon
Ms.Cheerilee

But Silver Spoon wasn't even in that episode, and you're seriously gonna advocate punishing Fluttershy just for being miserable?

I added them for the following reasons:
1. S.S. is just as much responsible for the constant bullying towards the CMC'S as her brains of the operation D.T. which probably contributed to what lead up to this incident in the first place.
2. Out of all those in Ponyville, Flutters was suppose to be the KIND one of the outfit. Not to mentioned that despite the fact that she could stand up to various creatures, she still could've sat down & talked to the CMC'S to find out the main reason behind those stories. But instead, she took the COWARDS WAY out & let her trouble making rabbit do her dirty work by slamming the door on them thus making her look as GUILTY as her friends.

Out of all the shit the town did, slamming the door on them was one of the least harsh things that happened. Plus, from what I've seen, Angel is his own rabbit. It's possible that he could've just done that on his own accord. If they had Fluttershy's bear scare off the CMC, I could understand having some ill will towards her. But as far as accusations go, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are on the bottom of the list.

Fair enough. But I still feel like they could've done something to ease the situation by convincing the others to sit down & discuss the issue with the CMC'S in a calm civil manner like the SO-CALLED HEROES they're suppose to be. Plus to remind them that THEY'RE the ones who kept on BBEGGING/REQUESTING for more stories until it started targeting them thus making them EQUALLY as responsible as D.T..

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7