Ponyville Confidential Call out group 35 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm aware that she was in the paper, but, how would Celestia react if she found out what the town and the Main Six did? Rainbow Dash poured a rain cloud over them, Her star pupil Twilight Sparkle put a force field over her house, AJ and Big Mac ignored them, and the rest of Ponyville shunned them! Yes, what they did was wrong, they spread lies, told secrets, but did they think what they did was better? And was Mayor Mare okay with it? They didn't evengive them a dang chance to explain! A couple of other mentions to their complete hypocrisy, and how Diamond Tiara was punished for blackmailing!

1.) The ponies liked the gossip when it was about someone(or somepony) else, but when it was about them they were upset about it! Not mention that they asked for more!

2.) Rarity didn't like it when Sweetie Belle was snooping in her bag, but she did the same thing before it got worse and after it got worse!

"Gossip can be a very hurtful thing, it is an invasion of privacy. Just like when I snooped through your saddle bag. You didn't like that much, did you?"

And when she used it as an example, she didn't exactly feel sorry about it!

After Cheerilie found out about what Diamond Tiara did, she demoted her. But I honestly think she should've gotten a bigger than punishment than that! She blackmailed three fillies! Shouldn't she have been suspended or expelled? Or, she could've told Filthy Rich abut what she did!

I honestly think that someone should've called them out on this! I feel like there should be an AU fanfic where Celestia finds out about it and what she'd say about it! And Granny Smith should probably be included! After all, she's in control of the farm, and she's the parental substitute! Maybe she could've had a word with Applejack and Big Macintosh or she could've asked Apple Bloom why she did it! Heck, I think someone should've called the town out, or stepped in and defend the CMC! Anyone! Celestia, Luna, Granny Smith, Mayor Mare, Cheerilie, an OC, anyone at all!

5758553 What's your thoughts on Featherweight? He went around the town taking the photos for the column as well as taking the very pictures that Diamond Tiara used to blackmail the CMC. Any by the end of it, he's the new Editor n Chief! the girls get punished for writing the stories but the little colt who's been going around invading everypony's privacy to get the photos gets rewarded?

That's true. Someone(or pony) should've mentioned it. I honestly need to give myself a facehoof, because my mind never registered it. :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4