Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
BehindScenes
Group Admin

This group needs rules to keep the discussions civil. I have my rules that I created, but I want the people to give more suggestions to add on to it.

So, what rule would you like to see? Here are the existing rules:

Rules:

1. Please, no NSFW threads. It is against the rules on the site and is inappropriate.

2. Feel free to post a story if you want. If you do, you'll be sure to get a lot of constructive criticism!

3. This is not really a rule, just a reminder: This group is all about discussions, so you are allowed to post pretty much anything on here (Except NSFW threads). Don't be afraid to ask for help on a math question, or discuss the meaning of the universe, or talk about cats...etc. This group is a blank canvas, for you to do anything on!

4. Don't be a smart Aleck. It is disrespectful and can get you banned.

5. If someone breaks these rules, or is being a jerk bag, then talk to me or the staff members. we'll deal with it.

6. Advertising of stories, groups, people, etc, are OK only if it is subtle, like in a comment or PM. Thread posts about adverts is not allowed.

7. We follow a three strike rule. We will give you two warnings and that's it. If you continue to disobey admins orders then that grants a ban.

8. This might seem obvious, but users cannot make sticky threads.

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

*Gives stern nod to members* What he said. :ajbemused:

Can we self promote our stuff?:unsuresweetie:

BehindScenes
Group Admin

Of course! As I said, you can share photos, discuss any topics, collaborate stories.

BehindScenes
Group Admin

Let me re-phrase that. You can do it if it's subtle. Like in a comment or pm.

Oh wow. :facehoof: I'm sorry I broke the last rule.

BehindScenes
Group Admin

it's fine, I just added it. I'll give you a pass.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7