Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
BehindScenes
Group Admin

This site is new, so that means the members are new also! Introduce yourselves! I would love to hear about you!

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

Helloo! Name's Brian, 7 months a brony, and your friendly neighbourhood Anglo-American writer. Well, more of a reader, but I've got good ideas in my head! ...I think.

Hello. My name is JustImagine. Not literally in real life, though... I am an aspiring author who has many ideas for ponies but hardly any for novels. I've had enjoyed to write since I was 9 but never actually wanted to be a writer until I got into my pre-teen years. I've learned much about writing on this site, and I believe in tons of weird stuff.

Also:

Yo! The name is Jonathan R. Henry, senior of Lee High school and proud up and coming author, I'm a videogame addict and that is mostly what my post are going to be about that and stories I'm righting. Talk to you soon!

Ragdoll Out

1982569 They call me AtomicMuffin. Mainly because I ask them to, but I digress. I've had a lot of fun in this fandom and I want to extend that wonderful experience to others. As for my writing... I get by.

Hi. My name's Winston.

I enjoy writing, but I have difficulty with it sometimes. Not in technical aspects, I can spell and form sentences and.. Y'know. Write stuff. I guess my writing thus far couldn't have been too badly executed, at least, since it was good enough when I submitted it to pass the prereaders and get featured on EQD, which thrilled me to no end. I've heard those people are usually sort of ruthless. :derpytongue2:

It's the subject matter I seem to choose that gets me. Although I've been a fan of the series since around the end of season 1, I've only managed to actually write two fanfics... And the second one took around a year and a half. I struggled with it because it was a very personal thing that the plot of the story was centered around.

But I have a couple of other ideas coming forth, which I should hopefully be able to write at a more reasonable pace. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6