The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

The colt known as Rage was huddling up in the abandoned house he lived in. The colossal colt had no other place to choose from, so he was here. He was damned to a life of loneliness and sorrow, and so he wept.

2370719((it alright if anyone joins))

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

In the upstairs bedroom there was a slight clank followed by a thud of hooves on the floor. A series of hoofsteps confirmed that someone was upstairs and by the sound of things was rooting through the house.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

"Not exactly a great haul." A voice with a strong trottingham accent spoke presumably to itself. "Still though, beggars can't be choosers, nothing else I might at least be able to use this place for a few nights. Wonder if they've got a bedroom." The voice wondered as the hoofsteps moved toward the stairs.

Rage ran for his spot under the bed. He just barely fit, but it would have to do.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

The hoofsteps came much more rapidly as the stallion, judging by the voice at least, trotted down the steps and entered the living room; a slight thump of what sounded like a saddlebag hitting the floor sounded followed by various other sounds, presumably the colt making himself comfortable.

Rage peeked out, his massive body shaking and tensing and random intervals. He was afraid, very afraid.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

"Could've asked for a better couch to sleep on, bloody lumps." the colt complained while he pulled a blanket from his saddlebag and made himself comfortable on the couch before munching on a sandwich in the moonlit room.

The colt moved so that half of his body was out from being under the bed. He tilted his head as he stared at the sleeping pony.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

((I never said he was sleeping dude))

The colt munched on his sandwich as he looked at the stars and moon through the window, his eyes were moving precisely and with such wonderment that clearly this was a colt who appreciated the night sky.

(Sorry.)

Rage hid under the bed, but made a lot of noise while doing so.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

The colt glanced back at the noise being made and slipped himself off the couch, reaching into his saddle bag, withdrawing a long hook from his bag. "Who's in here? I'm sorry if somepony lives here, I thought it was abandoned... I'll go just show yourself."

"It is abandoned... But I live here." Rage says nervously as he crawls out. He's massive- nearly the size of the stallion with the muscle to boot.

(Well... We didn't really continue:twilightblush:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15