Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

What are the best Moldy ships?:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

As his friend, I've shipped him with Sokka and Toph, chiefly:rainbowwild: Though he is also a chocobo, so I've shipped him with those "greens" things too:duck:

What are your favorites?

(In case getting this is a bit slow, this is for giggles. Have fun and laugh!:moustache:)

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2245569 My favorite is shipping him wish his alter ego, Shishkabob.

2262715*comence date with Moldy, Tom,and Gummy*
Where go?

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262718 Twilight Sparkle's coronation. :rainbowkiss:

2262723Moldy walks hoof in hoof with his "close friends" Gummy and Tom into Twilight's coronation.... They decide to.... (you cont.)

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262732 Crash the party. Somehow, the three managed to get the five ton Tom into the imaginary rafters of the castle…

2262757:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
They then found out it was really,not Twi's, but Spike's coronation. Upon seeing this,Gummy wildly attacked Moldy with a passionate kiss

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262768 The two fell from the rafters and onto Spike's magnificent horn. Tom, not wanting to be left behind, followed the two's footsteps.

Nobody cared about Spike anyway.

2262799And Spike dies and everpony left. Gummy sucked on Moldy's head, as was pre-usual, as Tom rolled back and forth on Spike's dead body. Then he hugged Moldy.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262808 Moldy was crushed under Tom's… stage presence and was sent to Canterlot Medical.

2262823Tom remarked that was his best date EVAH! Moldy spit up a whole cabbage in the hospital. Gummy just sucked his head,trying to murder him

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262834 The pony doctors knew absolutely nothing about shishkabob physiology. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that they were supposed to save the mold on it.

2262850Thus he was forever known after as:
GOLDENshishkabob

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262858 His plague, er, plaque was created in the Canterlot Hall of Wut.

2262893It read:

here lies GoldyShishkabob, Lord of very small Pebbles

2262893And his plague swept over Equestria causing destruction in its horrible moldy wake!!!

2262928*sets off party popper* woohoo, yay!:yay:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262934 The sad part is that I'll have to get to my homework sometime soon. :raritycry:

2262966Bend the wood! Say your mom ate your homerwork

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2262990 The problem is that it's a whole notebook.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2263009 But it's still here! :raritycry:

2263082Uhh... Chocolate milk!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31