Female Doctor Whooves 105 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

We shall have a Doctrix next year. That excites me; although, I fear that the show will violate the rules of the show:

In 50 years, the show established that transsexregeneration is much more difficult than cissexregeneration, so that we have runs of either males or females. I cannot stand shows which are inconsistent. Indeed, that is why I quit watching the show when Mister Rupert "Danny" Pink died:

We established that Mister Rupert "Danny" Pink and Miss Clara Oswald will marry and have children in S51E04 “Listen” (rather than using the crazily inconsistent production-numbers, I figure that S01 is 1963 and imagine that the show never went on hiatus, which generates consistent production-numbers). In S51E11 “Dark Water”, Mister Rupert "Danny" Pink dies. At that point, I realized that the writers have no idea what they do. I figure that maybe the show will have better writers for the 13rd Doctor, so quit the show until then.

The 13rd will be a Doctrix. We better have a run of 5 to 10 Doctrices before going back to another run of 5 to 10 Doctors or I shall quit the show for inconsistencies.

If we could have gotten an explanation such as the Missy causing the death of Mister Rupert "Danny" Pink and the Doctor “fixed” the changes to the timeline the lack of Colonel Orson Pink (the Grandson of Mister Rupert "Danny" Pink and Miss Clara Oswald) so that the butterfly-effect will not destroy the gzillions of years of established future history.

It's Doctor, not Doctrix.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2