Female Doctor Whooves 105 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

¿Should not we call this group “Doctrix Whooves”?

Alkonium
Group Admin

3916822 I don't see why. That's not a real term, no is Doctress.

Doctrix is a real term. It means female teacher. Doctrices means female teachers. Speaking about Doctrices, the show should have a run of Doctrices following the 1st Doctrix:

It is evidently much harder transsexregenerate than cissexregenerate:

In 50 years, we seen about a score of regenerations of various TimePonies, but only 1 mention of transsexregeneration (the Corsair) and 1 onscreen demonstration (the Mistress). The odds of Only 1 out of a score of regenerations being transsexregenerations if the odds are 50%/50% is 1,048,576:1. It seems likely that cissexregeneration is far more likely. So when we finely get a Doctrix on the show, we should follow it with a run of Doctrices. I figure that a handful is a good number. ¡Oh wait! ¡We only have 1 finger on each hand!:

Although we only have 1 finger on each hand now, our ancestors, the FishaPods (Elpistostegalia), had up to 8 fingers on each hand 400 hundred million years ago, way back in the Devonian, which followed the Silurian which did not have Silurians because they did not arise until the Cretaceous, 4 hundred million years later than the Silurian. The BBC should give us at least 8 consecutive Doctrices before returning to another Doctor and then have a similar run of Doctors, such as 5 which is the maximum number of fingers existent TetraPods have and like 8 is also a FibonacciNumber, before returning to a new run of Doctrices.

Alkonium
Group Admin

3917335 Okay, so it is a real term, but it also means something different from Doctor. In the modern sense at least, "Doctor" is a gender neutral term. As for the second half of what you said, I doubt the BBC is going to put that much thought into it. Steven Moffat's dropped a lot of hints that the next Doctor will be a woman, and knowing his casting style, he's already got an actress in mind, but he won't say who she is because it's too early.

> “As for the second half of what you said, I doubt the BBC is going to put that much thought into.”

The BBC should put thought into this. Doctor Whooves is the most popular show it has globally. It bewhooves it to pay attention to these things.

I call my Docrix “Doctrix”. My Doctrix understands Doctrix.

Alkonium
Group Admin

3917448 Where do you call her that?

I call her that in her office. I have had Doctors and Doctrices. The Doctors do not mind when I call them Doctor and the Doctrices do not mind when I call them Doctrix.

Alkonium
Group Admin

3917737 You've lost me completely. What office?

You wanted to know where I call her Doctrix. I call her Doctrix in her office.

Alkonium
Group Admin

3917762 Do you mean your personal Doctor or something?

Yes, my personal Doctrix. I had Doctors and Doctrices in the past. Currently, I have a Doctrix. None of the Doctrices ever showed confusion or objected to the term “Doctrix”. Doctrices, being well educated, know enough Latin to understand the terms “Doctrix” and “Doctrices”.

What dose everyone think of my profile picture

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12