Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Taking place a month after the Changeling invasion, Shining armor is down in the dumps after not believing his sisters warnings which results in her leaving Ponyville and cutting ties with both him, Celestia, and the rest of the girls, and worst of all Cadence broke up with him on sight. Now in a depressed mess, the stallion now spends his days in the bar drinking his sorrows away . But one day as he's about to hang himself out of guilt, he discovers a time travel spell ( The same one used by Twilight in "It's about time" ) and decided to take this opportunity to go back and stop himself from making that mistake at the rehearsal.

What happened to the girls and Spike after Twilight broke ties with them?

Maybe they decided to join him.

Could you give us some more details on the idea. as a foundation what you said sounds great however what you build on that foundation is what truly matters

Essentially the idea would center around Shining armor trying to redeem himself, and after his apology towards both Cadence and twilight doesn't work, he finds that the time travel spell is his only other option to fix what he started.

Shining armor would be the main character and focus on the story since it was him whom cause the others to abandon Twilight in the first place, It's one of those scenerios where "I caused this mess, so it is I who must fix it "

Twilight would have forgiven Spike since he's just a kid and took him with her when she moved away from Ponyville, while the others still remain in Ponyville but are now in a depressed state after losing their friend.

I bet I know how the story would end if you’re interested in listening.

At least Shining Armor will regained what he lost

I would say this to him

Unlike in Bitterness, it's not the fact that it's too late for Shining Armor, Celestia, or her friends to show remorse (Or at least Applejack did) but constantly beating themselves up would have an opposite effect for some people. In fact, the reason I wrote Bitterness was to deliver punishment that they demanded.

Could you made of a scene sample of Twilight and Spike cutting ties with both Shining Armor, Celestia, and the rest of the girls, and Cadence broke up with him on sight?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12