Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 74

I see, on to the next questions.

1. Is Spike going to had wings on his back in Rise of the Nightmare Empire or not?.

2. Is Shining Armor blame Queen Chrysalis for ruin his life or not?, and did he joined the rebellion too?.

3. How did Queen Chrysalis react of Twilight became Nightmare Nova?, and what is her role for the Nightmare Empire going to be?, and so is Queen Novo.

4. What are the roles of Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Thorax, and Pharynx going to be?.

5. Did the mane five joined the Nightmare Empire?, and what are their roles going to be?.

6. In Rise of the Nightmare Empire, what is the reason of Thorax and Pharynx leaving Queen Chrysalis’s hive as fugitives?, before they joined the rebellion alongside with the cutie mark crusaders.

7. What is Princess Cadance’s role for the Nightmare Empire going to be?.

1. Not yet
  2. He will at first, and no
  3. Reluctant at first, but agrees with it later, she is the governess of the Badlands
  4. !inor fugitives at first, known rebels later
  5. Only Fluttershy, because the CMC ruined her birthday, but Pinkie and Applejack are killed.
  6. They didn't agree with the idea of joining Nightmare Moon.
  7. She becomes the governess of the Crystal Empire.
  8. Now no more questions, be patient.

Okay, no more question, and I’ll be patient for your sake.

Good, cause I didn't wanna use a meme.

All right, please informed me when Rise of the Nightmare Empire is ready, this story is going to be good.

Also, be sure to check out the new thread at Assassinverse, I came up with a new story idea.

Yes, I have noticed that.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Sep 28th, 2018

Not bad since Punisher, Deadpool, Venom, Rorschach, Red Hood, and Chaotix will take down the Traditionalists by killing them, without a doubt.

Once they done with them, the masterminds of Princess Twilight Sparkle’s death are no more.

And as I mentioned, I will leave clues to Chaotix's origins and what made him become an anti-hero in the first place.

All right, I see you around and make sure that your stories are ready.

K. But here's one hint. As much as he hates every other terrorist organization, he hates the Al Quada the most.

Okay, but I see you around.

Would Nightmare Nova look something like this: https://www.deviantart.com/spatterson24/art/Nightmare-Nova-845111593

(Please don't hate on it, I drew the picture myself; and if it looks bad, sorry. It was my first time drawing a pony.)

Whoa, not bad. But to be honest, I'm leaving the story up for adoption now.

Heir of The Nightmare.

Is it all right I can use this for my request story?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74