Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Normally, I don't say much around this site... but here's an idea that I brought up at one point in some thread as it festered for years to this day.

It takes place after the the Canterlot Wedding Rehearsal incident. Inspired by various stories like Dark Colt Sabata's story "Grave" and Aelthya's "Echoing Silence". Also inspired by movies like "The Last Samurai". Heartbroken after being kicked out of the wedding, Twilight Sparkle left Canterlot and wandered aimlessly until resting at a run-down port. A Neighponese unicorn mare found Twilight and offered to the lavender unicorn to come with her to Neighpon. After thinking about it for a while, Twilight accepts and goes with the Neighponese mare. It was at this point, the chaotic events of the Canterlot wedding were happening. Though they beat back the Changeling invasion, everyone realized Twilight was still missing. Almost three (or maybe five) years since then, after many fruitless searches, the Mane Five (and Spike) finally found a lead that Twilight went to Neighpon. When the Mane Five along with Spike and Luna travel to Neighpon in search of Twilight's whereabouts, they find themselves caught up in a major conflict between warring clans.

Honestly, I'm more of an artist than an author... the story idea is so incomplete, there's major gaps in it.

If the idea is used correctly by a good author, it could be a very good idea. it is an interesting concept Iagomorph, but the problem comes down too, who would write it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3