Twist! 267 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Hi, everyone.

I spent a rather extended period away from the site, and only recently came back. And even now I'm not as active as I used to be. I've barely said anything in any forums, and I honestly forgot about the need to approve fics in this group until I saw a recent submission. Fortunately, there wasn't much of a backlog -- only about seven or eight stories -- so I should be finished fairly soon. That said, here are some things to keep in mind about submitting stories to this group:

1. Just like it says on the main page, Twist needs to be a major character. It's not enough for her to just be in the story; if her character tag isn't listed in the story description, it's not even going to be considered.

2. Don't submit things that are already in the group. (Admittedly, it was a story that I personally hadn't read before and I liked it, but it was right there in the appropriate folder when I looked.)

3. Here's where Elric whips out his snob card: I'm also not going to approve a fic if I think it's garbage. (I have two quick tips for a writer I shall not name here. One, put down the thesaurus. Two, I don't care how "alt" the universe is, try to make the dialogue sound like something the characters might conceivably say.)

Thanks for being here, everybody. We now return you to your regularly scheduled adorkable filly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1