Original Character Stories 130 members · 296 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've taken down two of my stories, "The Stallion and the Mare" and "To Magic or Not to Magic."

Some of you may not know (or may know), but both of these stories have received fairly mixed reactions amongst users here; there are some who liked them, and some who hated them. I'm only addressing this because this is not the reason Ive taken them down. I usually don't like to completely delete my fan fictions unless I feel it is absolutely necessary for development.

See, I came up with the premises for those stories (and two more similar, basically OC-insert stories for my other OCs) when I first came into the fandom and didn't know how to properly write fan fiction in general. Whenever I look back on those stories in particular, I cannot help but cringe something fierce and wonder what I/ was thinking about when writing those stories.

You may or may not care about all of this, but I feel like I needed to get it off of my chest for some time. Regardless, stories exclusively about my OCs are not completely out of the question here. I plan to rework my original ideas and stories to give them more focus over the characters themselves as opposed to directly shoving them into the current narrative of the show. They are only inklings of ideas right now, and I have no idea when they will be up on this site, but be sure to keep an eye out because I am sure they will perform much better than my original ideas did.

That's all I have to say right now. Thanks for listening and remember: DON'T SILENCE CREATIVITY! Darkblaze out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1