Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Goldenwing
Group Admin

Hello all. Now I'm sure you've all noticed that we have a fairly large group here, and I'm sure you're all aware that the bigger a collab is, the harder it is to maintain. This one in particular is truely massive, and we've got a long ways to go. I dunno about you, but I'm extremely excited to be taking part in it, and I want to see it through. So if it's gonna stay alive, we gotta lay down some groundrules. And here we go.

1. Follow Fimfiction rules.
Because really, just do.

2. Be respectful of your fellow collaborators.
We are a team, people. Everyone has their say. No matter if you think another member is beneath you or not, respect their ideas. You can tell them what you think is wrong and such, but be nice about it. Present ideas with courtesy and the sort of clean formatting that says you respect this group enough to edit a paragraph before you post it.

3. Stay active.
Everyone in this group will be given credit in the main story, and we expect everyone to contribute enough to deserve it. If you're gone for a long while without doing anything, we will notice, and we will kick you. There's no room for slackers here; we're here to write a story, and write it we will.

4. Don't Make Unnecessary Threads
We work hard to keep this forum clean and orderly. Unnecessary threads clog it up and make things difficult. If you have something to contribute, there is probably a thread to do it in already. If you have a question about the collab's content, we have a database of gdocs you can refer to. Only make a thread if you're certain it has to be made.

5. Respect the Writer's Council.
The Council has been here for over two months, and we have only this story's best interests in mind. We discuss it all day, everyday, and we want everyone to have a chance to contribute. If you have any complaints, feel free to send us a PM. Respect our decisions, as we spend great deals of time going over them in painstaking detail.

The Writer's Council has 13 members. First up is the four admins:
Vocal Brony - The Founder
Masterweaver - The Lore Master
Goldenwing42 - The Forum Bitch
Doccular42 - The Plot Man

And then there's also:
- Dboys
- Einhander
- Mehxican
- Randomfacts137
- TGM
- Salacar
- Shimmering Honor
- Willow
- BronyCataclysm

Welp, I'm out! Have fun!

TGM
Group Contributor

Hell no! Ignore the rules FIGHT THE POWER! JOIN THE REBELLION MOTHERFUCKERS!

No but seriously. These rules were written in the blood of those who disobeyed the rules.

You've been warned.

2D
Group Admin

Yeah, bad things happen to those who stop progress.

Like Hitler. :trollestia:

Sorry for lack of involvement:twilightblush:. Schoolwork has snowballed.:twilightoops:

Rules are for wussies!

im sorry ill behave i swear dont spank me

Cheese, beans and leafy greens! :rainbowlaugh:
No, but seriously, I hear what you're saying loud and clear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6