Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
M3Xkillers
Group Contributor

I go first.
A squad of our ponies go get something, but on the way mack they get tailed by some bad guys. Then the bad guys start shooting the squad's boat, then when close to dying, boom snipers in another boat come save the day.
crude concept but could be better any ideas for side-quest?

Goldenwing
Group Admin

We already have the—
Oh hey, turns out the Side Quest Proposal thread never got carried over from the old group. Ah well. Guess this is the new one, then.

That idea of yours isn't really developed enough to be a whole side quest, Mehx. The quest part should be "a squad of our ponies go get something," but what you've got here is just a random action scene which could be shoved anywhere.

So, not really a side quest, but it could be merged with a side quest somewhere.

The S.C.A.R.S. had just gone back to New Canterlot to receive their new recruit when they are attacked, forcing the new member to help defend the craft and save the day.

How's that?

Goldenwing
Group Admin

Well, I don't think the S.C.A.R.S really have any significant characters in them. As many protagonists as we have, we can't really write anything if it doesn't involve at least one of them.

I'll put some more thought into it. Try to incorporate some of the higher ups as a main portion of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5