Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Sadie
Group Admin

Hey all, just to make things easier on new members, I'm creating this thread to go through exactly what stories go to each folder. (Duh).

Note: If your story doesn't quite fit into a subcategory, just put it into one of the main categories.

1. Normal.

A. Straight.

Pretty straightforward. (Hah, pun). Any pregnancy that doesn't use magic to make it happen goes here. In cases where IVF and other 'not direct' methods of delivery are involved, they still go here, so long as it isn't implied that the process uses magic.

B. Magical.

Normal pregnancies that use magic to assist the process go here. So 99% of F// should go here. (The 1% being those who use science in magic's place go to the other subfolder.)

2. Eggs.

A. Laying.

Anything that involves a character laying an egg, in any form. That simple. See below for the exception.

B. Depositing.

Stories where a character takes eggs into them, whether it be orally or otherwise, go here. It can be simply swallowing/stuffing eggs into themselves, another character laying eggs directly into them, or anything else that fits this general description.

3. Pouches.

(I haven't seen too many stories like this, but I figured it would be good to include this folder anyway.)

Anything where a character is incubated outside of a body/egg, normally in a pocket of skin.

4. Human.

A. Human Having Foal.

Human female having a foal. Very easy. So long as it is a human, having an equine, it goes here. Otherwise it goes to the main Human folder. (Human having dragon etc)

B. Pony Having Human.

Any story where a pony pops out a human baby. Again, if it's a MLP dragon having a human for example, then it goes to the main Human folder.

5. Other.

If it doesn't fit into any of the categories above, stick it here. If you think there's enough stories to warrant a new folder, then just let me know in another thread I'll be posting soon.

Sadie
Group Admin

I've added an Unbirthing folder, because I've used it in stories before, and I realized that I should have included it from the start, but didn't.

Admittedly this is stretching into fetish territory, especially Vore, but I still consider it close enough to be worth including.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2