Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

(Sorry if this thread has been done before)

So, we all know that during pregnancy, a woman needs to be careful with how much stress they experience and activity they do in order to keep their unborn child safe, happy, and healthy...

We also know Twilight and her friends in Equestria and Sunset and her friends at CHS have done alot and been stressed alot...

Here is my question to you all:

How would a character being pregnant effect certain episodes. Say Twilight was pregnant during the Tirek incident, or Rarity was during Inspiration Manifestation? I wanna know how you think pergnancy of a character would effect the plot, conflict, and outcomes of episodes in the show, Please share your ideas, and and all are welcome

I know the end of the end of the Traveling Tutor trilogy has something similar to what you're thinking of in it's epilogue.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/246733/the-traveling-tutor-and-the-royal-exam

Semi, as it does have her give birth just after the fight, so thank you. However, I was not specifically looking for stories, I just wanted to hear ideas people have, like a discussion :)

Hmm... that's actually a good question.

I know that if Twilight was pregnant during the events of "Twilight's Kingdom", Celestia wouldn't have even considered giving her the powers of her fellow alicorns, instead taking every precaution to keep her and her unborn baby safe like locking her in a super secret Tirek-proof bunker with medical staff and guards to talk to, all the while worrying about her friends and other princesses safety.

Now if Rarity was pregnant in "Inspiration Manifestation", I don't think she'd really be stressed, but maybe Spike could've used that against her when she went crazy, asking if she'd like to make her child better.

Of course this is all just assumptions mind you, but I'm curious to hear what you think would've happened in not just these episodes but others as well.

I have a few ideas for some episodes that I will talk about soon, however, my question is this, what if it came down to HAVING to let Twi help, because things got too bad?

I don't know, maybe she could keep her distance, blasting him from a distance and not giving him a chance to recover? Now, I'm no unicorn doctor, but I'm pretty sure that overexerting herself combined with being in such a stressful situation could be bad for herself and the baby. But that all depends on how far along she'd be at the time.

If you got the ideas write em

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9