Metal Bronies 189 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Note Pad
Group Admin

Hello everyone! Right off the bat I'd just like to say... Holy crap, I'm still an admin in this group?!

Anyways! I've only recently started getting back into MLP again, so I'll be around more often. Also, I've also begun looking for more music. Predominantly I've been looking for relatively unknown, or under appreciated rock/metal groups. And when I remembered this group, I thought of something. A weekly thread highlighting under appreciated, or up and coming bands and songs of the rock/metal genre! I already have one for today as you'll see below. Keep an eye out for new threads every Thursday though! Most importantly, I'll need help from all of you. If you know of any songs or groups that you think would fit this category, please PM me with a link, and it may featured in a weekly thread! (The one who PM'd the link to me will be credited of course) Anyways! onto this weeks highlight!

This week, I'd like to feature a group known as "Get Scared"

They're a Post Hardcore group from formed in Utah, 2008. Their most recent album, "Demons" was released in 2015. Below you'll find my personal favorite song from the album "Built For Blame, Laced With Shame". (Click on the band name above to visit their Wiki for more info)

They're pretty well known, and that's from an EP, not an album, but cool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2