Everypony is the Best Pony 1,051 members · 6,499 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay. Just a few minutes ago, a reader named Bighead98 on Fanfiction has requested me to make a story for him. Unfortunately, I cannot do for him at this time, but I can give this request to someone else who can. That is where I come to you writers. Are any of you willing to do this request for him? If so, please let me know in the comments below. The story request information is below:

Title: Family is Magic

Short Bio: What if Twilight Sparkle, in an magical accident, caused the rest of the Mane 6 to become impregnated with her children? These are their (hilarious) adventures in parenting.

Long Bio: They say nothing is closer than family as they're bond go beyond friendship itself.

Twilight Sparkle, for all intents and purposes, will now discover how completely and utterly true this is by her own hand. After a misshape with a spell gone wrong, the recently crowned princess will now have to deal with the ups and (hilarious) downs of pregnancy and after as her dearest friends(now accidental harem) now bare her foals with the alicorn becoming a papa to five different babes of the Mane 6.

Celestia give her strength...

Cover Art: None Available

Rating: Teen (with Sex tag)

Categorie: Comedy, Romance, Adventure and Slice of Life

Main Characters: Mane 6, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Spike and Shining Armor

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1