Hell's Dozen (NLRAF) 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Janson Darkmane
Group Admin

I am heavily swamped with three incomplete fics that are being pushed to be finished, so when I am freed up, the New Lunar Republic will gain Hell's Dozen. For now, the stories {The Dark And Lonely Road, The Manehattan Project and Roads: A Ponyrock Play} are priority, as they are incomplete, half finished outlines. Feel free t post a thread for ideas anypony.

2009246 the Manehatten project wouldn't reference the Manhatten project surely... right? RIGHT? :rainbowderp::pinkiegasp::facehoof:

Janson Darkmane
Group Admin

Why? It happens to be a crossover where Octavia, Vinyl Scratch, and Twilight Sparkle take the places of Robert J. Oppenheimer, John Von Neumann, and Albert E. Einstein, and the war is transported to Equestria.

2014967 nothing its just nukes are kinda a sensitive subject for some people ( i know it wasn't a real nuke but most people don't ). the Japs would especially hate something like this ( are there Jap bronies? ). i don't mind but just pointing it out. kinda useless though if your'e already nearly done :twilightblush:

Janson Darkmane
Group Admin

Just beginning an outline, but I've already got an editor who wants to work on it when I do start writing.

2020468 k no probs btw whats your cutie mark meant to mean? it looks like a star to me but...?:derpytongue2:

Janson Darkmane
Group Admin

That is a question I struggled with for a while.

It is representative of the supernova that caused my mutations, and gave me my unique talent to create a miniature facsimile thereof, upon breaking of the sound barrier. Basically: Talent - Can create mini supernovas by breaking the sound barrier.

I drew this-v of the supernova. Henceforth the coloration and the fact that it is a star.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9