Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Here some Important stats for the female characters of Apple Scratch Onward to the Equestria Games.
50% means average for most part (equivalent to B cup for Breast size. though Zero would mean an hole in the chest...)
For Agility, the first one is for the ground, and the second for flying.
As for magic reserves, I use the qualifier used by Chengar and Cie in the winningverse. :raritywink:
Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta-Epsilon-Zeta
Alpha means top level magic users, Zeta means the level of magic cast by Snails in front of the Ursa Minor)

(change the image to a better version, or I hope so :s)

So what do you think? Are they accurate? or would you change something? (Just a little something to keep the group active ^^)

Lol, breast size? Nice :rainbowlaugh:

I would have expected age to be on this list, but oh well :twilightsmile:

But this is a nice list :pinkiehappy: Question, what do Alpha, Beta, and Gamma mean? :rainbowhuh:

Additonally, Rainbow having 28% breasts? Is she supposed to be flat or something? I don't think that would sit too well with us :rainbowderp: At least make it 50% :rainbowwild:

:flutterrage: How the f@$k are Gilda and Lightning Dust cutier and/or sexier than Rainbow Dash?! I call hacks!

On a side note, I'm surpriseed that AJ's breasts are bigger than Rarity's or Octavia's.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

After a rather good sets of remarks, I'd like to specify that the Muscle Strength column is more to represent the definition of the musculature, than the actual strength given by them (as it's most of the time enhanced by magic during fights, except for her =>:ajsmug:):rainbowkiss:

I amagen Luna with bigger breast and I think pinkie was all right.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Oh:rainbowderp: How did I not see that?:twilightoops::facehoof: (though Gilda is less cuter than Dashie) (And I kinda see Dashie as someone who tries not to look sexy (hence her stat)

Fimfiction should install a excel mod so that I could modify that without having the do another printscreen:rainbowlaugh:)

CK's Sexiness rating should just be Kicker. Everyone's Kicker-sexual, after all. XD

1955225 Okay, maybe Rainbow doesn't show off her sexiness compared to her athleticism. Still, I think Rainbow is sexier compared to Gilda and Lightning Dust. I'm just saying.

PINKIE! QUIT BREAKING THE RATINGS CHARTS!

I agree with much of this chart except perhaps Rainbow's bust size. I really don't think she should be quite that flat-chested.
28% seems to barely qualify as needing a bra...
~ 36% makes much more sense to me: Streamlined, lithe, petite, firm, potentially perky, and definitely, definitely there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11