Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Could we have another link?
I can't see it :applejackunsure:

Comment posted by Silver Twirl deleted Oct 8th, 2013

I most certainly have a few ideas. Me and a friend of mine came up with our own pony OCs and I'll ask her if she wants to put hers in :raritywink:

Name: Silent Cloud
Race: Human-Jupitarian// Pony- Pegasus
Sex: Female
Height: Human-1.78 cms // Pony- the Mane 6
Eyes color: Gold
Mane: Gray
Coat: Human- Light Tanned // Pony-Navy blue
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Likes: Dancing, reading, cupcakes, running and sports, listening to music (she's a big fan of Vinyl's tracks), sleeping, spending time with her family and friends. Animals.
Dislike: Irresponsible and rude people. Liars.
Personality: Calm, prudent, generous and kind. Sarcastic, sometimes too stubborn and overprotective.
Cutie Mark: A white cloud with a feather in front of it
Special talent: Stealth. She's as silent as a cat, making her possible to be almost 100% undetectable.
Biography: She was born in Cloudsdale during Hearth's Warming Eve along with her twin sister Blizzard. She would spend time most of her childhood taking care of her siblings as the older sister and once she reached the age of 12, she would receive her golden bracelets as part of the tradition of her mother family where, according of the order in which the children were born, they would receive different material for their bracelets (Gold for the first-born ones, silver for the middle children and bronze for the youngers). She got her cutie mark when two ponies stole her bracelets before she could receive them. She went after criminals and during the time she was escaping with her belongings and without the smugglers knowing, the Royal Guard appeared to capture them. She almost flew away unnoticed but Royal Storm, her father and member of the RG, saw her.
Years later, she would accept the opportunity to enter to the trials to obtain a place in the Royal Guard, being accepted for her skills, potential and most important of all, her dedication. She was placed in the secret circle of spies, always getting information to help the Princesses in any way possible. Not many know about her position, using the job of “Royal Messenger” as a façade to explain her constants trips and how she knows most of the news. Her schedule is nocturnal and she lives in Canterlot. During one of her missions/deliveries, she had to protect an important witness of a big crime of any possible harm. Silent Cloud would complete her mission and after a few months she would start dating this witness, a female Earth pony called Spring Canvas, a great painter in her way to become famous.

Name: Compass Rose
Race: Jupitarian
Sex: Male
Cutie Mark: A compas
Talent: Navigation and geography

Appearance: slightly shorter than average height, muscular build. He has dark brown hair and light grey eyes.

Personality: He acts like Cloud Kicker in a way, always flirting around, trying to get lucky. Likes to think that he's a bad ass but he is really just a big softy unless provoked. Loves a good laugh but is terrible when attempting humour.

Backstory: Compass grew up in northern Imareland. His parents where both farmers and wanted him to take up the trade as well. Instead though, he came to Equestria to study geography in cloudsdale in order to one day become a cartographer for the Royal Guards

I have five Oc's you can use. Two demi-gods, a dragon about the size of the mane six that walks on four legs, and two changelings, one is ex-human. Take your pick.

If I may?

I don't think either of those would work. They're supposed to be either Jupitarian, Titanian or Eponian. (Pegasus, Unicorn or Earth Pony)

Demi gods, dragons and changelings just... doesn't seem like they'd work on this fic. The changelings are clearly shown as evil in this universe.

Changelings are in fact seen as evil however I went off the idea that it was just one hive that was corrupted by Queen Crysilisis while another hive might actually idolize pony culture. The demi-gods on the other hand haven't always had their amazing powers but at one point in time were just ponies, one was originally a unicorn and the other was a pegasus so they tend to stay in those forms since they've had always had them.

Read his stories and you will know that the only demigods are Celestia and Luna, as well as the "Four Horses"

If it's not to late to jump on this bandwagon...
Name: Noble Heart (or Nobella De Là Cœur as human)
Nickname: Bella (only used by her wife) Quicksilver (very old nickname, rarely used)
Home Town: Was born in Coat D'Azor, Prance, but moved to Vanhoover when her mother re-married
Race: Pegasus/Jupitarian (half unicorn/Titianian)
Noted Family Siren Song (wife), Aurora Haze (daughter), Golden Gears (grandmother), Victory Flare (cousin)
Appearance:
Pony- Silvery pale grey fur, ice blue eyes. Mane and tail is short and windswept back, chestnut brown streaked with sun bleached yellow in color. Her forelock is always brushed over her right eye (which is also covered by an eye patch), and her front left leg is a prosthetic (think automail). Her build and height are a tad on the small side, but don't let it fool you, she can still pack a punch when push comes to shove. Her cutie mark is a red heart encased in a gold crown.
Human- Hair is still short and swept back and chestnut brown with sun bleached yellow streaks. Height is around 5' 3" (160cm/ 1.60m), with a wingspan of 10ft from tip to tip (wings are feathered and are a shining silver). Noble's body build is small but lean, while still having a nice hourglass figure (she can pull off just about any look clothes wise, but is usually seen in men's jeans, a comfortable athletic t-shirt and her favorite black work boots when not in her guard uniform). Noble's prosthetic arm is all metal (think Full Metal Alchemist automail).

Personality: While shy at first glance, Noble is friendly once she gets past her wall flower syndrome when meeting new people. Once comfortable with her surroundings her shy personality takes a 180 into a fun loving perverted sort of silliness, and isn't afraid to throw out silly sexual innuendos with friends. Nobel also retains a slight Prench accent, and will revert to full Prench when startled. Aside from that she is very polite, and will also willingly throw herself in harms way to protect the ones she cares for or anyone in need without thinking about her own safety (thus the loss of her eye and limb). She always give the benefit of the (a?) doubt, and always tries to see the best in others preferring to remain unbiased. She is blatantly lesbian and has a thing for tall women (Siren, her wife being 6'3" [1.90m]) and has a boob and butt fetish (her favorite pass time is to randomly grope her wife). The one downside to her generally carefree demeanor, is that she suffers from PTSD, which was caused by the mental and slight physical abuse she suffered through out her time in Vanhoover's pre-guard training. This has lead to her being known to blacking out and becoming exceedingly vicious when pushed to hard in the wrong way (which is why she was transferred to the royal guard academy). Luckily these episode are only triggered when she sees someone being hurt, or any threat made to her loved ones. The only thing know to snap her out of blood lust is her wife's singing.

Abilities: Being half Titianian gives her the ability to use some magic, though all she can really do is use it through her prosthetic arm in a defensive manner (such as absorb and dispel any magic any magic attack thrown her way) as well as power her arm through natural magic and electricity. her Titianian magic being combined with her natural Jupitarian magic leads to her being able to "charge" any weapon with her signature blue lightning (an effect caused by her mixed bloodline) without damaging and melting the weapon or her hands. Another effect of her duel bloodline is that her blue eyes tend to glow when feeling strong emotions (such as love or anger).

Background:
Born to her mother, Ravlery Belle (Titianian) in Coat D'Azor, Prance, Noble grew up having little material items, and passed her time collecting small items and making her own toys and such to play with. When she was 7 her mother re-married and they all moved to Vanhoover, Equestria. Her childhood was simple and relatively normal, and she was always known to help out anyone in need. In school (age 14), she met her best friend and future wife Siren Song, and started a relationship soon after which lasted until she entered Vanhoover's Pre- Guard academy. In the PGA (age 18) she was physically and mentally abused by the her peers, and the adults did nothing to stop any confrontations. Her demeanor quickly devolved within months into a cold husk of what it once was and caused her relationship with Siren to shatter. This event only made things worse for Noble mentally. Everything eventually all came to a boil when she confronted one of her peers tormenting a newbie with their magic, her verbal assaults quickly escalated into a physical brawl which then led to the misfire that took out her right eye. Whether it was from the blunt trauma from landing hard caused by the magic backlash, or everything just coming to a head, she snapped for the first time and turned the training ground into a blood bath. This was the first time that she ever used her blue lightning, but the sudden exhaustion caused her to pass out. She awoke in the hospital days later and found that Siren had stayed by her side the whole time. After the accident she was more or less kicked out of the academy, but it also caused the higher ups to look into the academy's training methods and dispelled the majority of the trainers. (Age 20) After a year off (in which she lost her arm in a fire after running into the building to save the last kid, whom she later adopted along with Siren), Noble entered the RGA with the dream of becoming a Commander. Upon entering, Noble kept herself very distant from her peers, the trauma from her last experiences still haunting her, until eventually opening up.

Holy crap that was longer than I intended it to be... well, enjoy!

1883926 *sigh* well I guess I'll try this out. Ahem, let's get started, I'll try and make this short and to the point as possible. :twilightblush:

Name: Spell Check
Nickname: Tiger
Age as a human: 17
Type: unicorn
Looks: (as a pony look at my avatar pic excluding the orange stripes. Or pm me if I changed my pic) As a human, she's a Caucasian, about maybe 5 feet 5 inches tall, she has dirty blond hair with orange streaks, she has a pair of glasses, brown eyes, she uses her muscle strength more than her magic to lift heavy objects (it's a pride thing), and she wears a blue scarf with snowflakes during fall through early spring.
Talent: writing
Cutie mark: an opened book with a floating quill.
Personality: shy to ponies she don't know, she's quite, and doesn't like to cause attention to herself. But to the ponies she call her friends and family she's more open and jokes around. She loves books, she loves to learn about history, she plays video games, she loves to write historical fiction and fantasy stories. Also she has a temper when her buttons are pushed too hard.
Relationships: she never dated anyone in school. She's more mature and dreams of meeting a stallion(or mare she's not sure) that is more mature, respectful, trustworthy, and responsible. (Which is super rare to find in her school.) She had very little friends and grew apart from them or they moved away.
Family: father is a unicorn, mother is an earth pony, and sister is an earth pony going to middle school.

That's all I can think of that's important. :twilightsmile:

1884390 Hello!:twilightsmile: I feel like I should give you and update on my Night Dash OC. I've gotten ALOT of negative feed back on him so I'm reworking the charater. I was thinking about calling him Silent Storm. Something with Storm in it. I'm also changeing the he had to cut contact with his family part. I will also make it to were he and Rainbow have nothing to talk about because they've grown apart over the years. Ok I'm rambling. :twilightblush: Anyway please do not use my OC until after the update if finnished.

gwg

Name: Cryptic Conundrum
Race: Unicorn/Titanian
Sex: Male
Height: Average male height
Mane: Black with silver highlights
Coat: Bluish grey
Hometown: Bayston before moving to Canterlot
Likes: Reading, contemplating the universe, intellectual pursuits, really only gets along with Twilight Sparkle, Octavia's music, order in all things, logic
Dislikes: Other ponies/people, chaos, emotions, working with Pinkie Pie.
Personality: Cynical, knows he's smarter than others and does not shy away from insulting them because of it, dry wit, everything is an experiment to him, ponies/people are puzzles to be solved, not excitable, can come off as cold at times.
Cutie Mark: scroll
Bio: Part of a team of Celestia's hand picked researchers, Cryptic is the youngest member. Working with Twilight Sparkle caused something close to friendship between the two, but Cryptic does not belief in such. Working with one Council member led to working with another; Pinkie Pie, whom he hates with a passion; feeling she stole a position that should have belonged to him. Tends to go about magic in calm way; activating his magic with a snap of his fingers as opposed to a wave of his hand. He aspires to become Celestia's head researcher, but knows he is still a ways away.

Think a combination of Sherlock Holmes and Mordin Solis from Mass Effect, that is how he pretty much is.

You said I should submit her if I wanted to see her have a chance of being used in a story :derpytongue2: So here she is. Just tell me if there's something you want changed a bit to better suit a story, if you choose to use her.

Name: Enya Delphin
Race: Titanian

Appearance:
Enya is a 170 cm tall woman of a somewhat lean build. She doesn’t have any real muscle definition, but it is easy to see that her figure is a result of hard work. Her hair is neither short nor long, reaching a little past her shoulders. It is of a bright orange colour, similar to fire. She usually lets it just hang in an unruly fashion. Though it seems random, it isn’t.
Her eyes are a clear blue that usually shines with mischievousness of the likes, a scar running across the left one.

When it comes to her body, she isn’t the definition of an hourglass figure, but she does have some noticeable curves. Her bosom is a modest size, neither big nor small, but easily seen even through thick clothes. Her behind, however, is what she’s most proud of. Not overly large, but easily larger, yet compact, than most. To say that she’d proud of her behind would be an understatement. Out of any part of her, that is the thing she is second most proud at. The thing she’s most proud of being her magical prowess.

Her usual summer wear is a tank top that reveals her toned stomach, as well as a pair of tight thigh-long shorts. She also, always wear a single amethyst earring in her right ear, given to her by her mother.

Personality:
Enya is about as bullheaded as anything can be. Once she’s set on something she simply refuses to let go. While she’s stubborn as a mule, she also has quite the temper and sometimes tend to flare up in a manner of seconds should something rub her the wrong way.

However, even as she has a quick temper she’s dependable and one you can trust. She’s up and about, preferring to get things done fast and efficiently, rather than using mind games and convoluted schemes. Despite being a bit of an explosion waiting to happen, she is surprisingly patient, as well as kind and compassionate, though this side of her is only seen by a few people she trusts.

It should also be noted that she is an extreme pervert with a libido almost as high as that of the infamous Cloud Kicker. She’s not opposed to take a random guy with her home and have her fun with him. While she isn’t entirely opposed to women, in this regard, she does prefer men. As she says, they have something that women just don’t.

Abilities:
Enya’s abilities are focused around the elemental forces of the world. She’s a pyromancer and a geomancer, focusing on the two with the most raw power rather than the more subtle powers of wind and water.

While she focuses on both, her pyromancy is the more powerful of the two, but only slightly.

Another noticeable ability of hers is one similar to the Changelings. Glamour Magic, the ability to change her own appearance to almost whatever she desires. There are certain limits, though. It only lasts for a few hours and consumed large amounts of magic energy. Unlike the changelings, however, she is unable to change gender with this magic. She is limited to the female body, but is able to alter it to varying degrees. She could, for example, make herself over two metres tall if she wanted to.

On the scale that determines how powerful a person is magically, Enya is a Beta Plus, being the third highest rank with only Alpha and Alpha Plus above her.

Backstory:
Enya is the eldest of the sibling pair by 2 years, her younger brother being Steam.
Their parents were both eponians and lived in the lower class parts of Canterlot city, so low that one might as well have called it the slum. Being of the so-called ‘superior race’ but born by eponian parents and living a poor life, the two of them were hunted and bullied by others.

Enya herself and her brother spent many an hour of their childhood as thieves, stealing money here and there when they could. While the money would have been a great help for their parents, they chose to keep the money hidden themselves, saving up until they had enough to pay for the fee for Celestia’s School for Gifted Titanians.
Enya figured that their parents had enough money to get the bread on the table, and they did, though occasionally she snuck a few extra bits into her mother’s purse when she wasn’t looking, just to help if they had hit a rough spot.

Although they would never admit it to each other’s face, and their actions would disagree, the two siblings love each other beyond the need for formalities, only mocking and teasing.
The mocking and teasing wasn’t an inside thing, however, it came from the outside too, and this was the kind that left Enya angry. Very angry.

She thought it would stop when the two of them entered Celestia’s School for Gifted Titanians, but it did not. If anything, the teasing increased. The other titanians in the school mocked her and her brother for being poor, picking on them whenever they got the chance.
They got their revenge, albeit not in the way one usually would. The two of them were surprisingly intelligent compared to their background. They both passed elemental manipulation with such grandeur that every other kid was left moping at them. Fire and Earth, those were the ones that Enyaa mastered. She was sturdy as a rock was solid and brutal as the fire was hot. Her brother was calm as the river was still adaptive like the wind. Where he chose to go around the problems, flowing beside the obstacle, she used brute force to burn right through it.

Magical manipulation was always her strong point. Her class revered her for this, both praising and shunning her unnatural ability. On one fateful evening, the day of a practical examination and the end of the academic year, she was asked to show off what she’d learned in the years gone past.

Several spires of fire had sprung up from the floor, their heads shaping into that of a flaming serpent, their eyes glowing white with the power of raw energy. The two spires intertwined, making a mighty typhoon out of the flames that remained, threatening to burn down the entire building.

Only the efforts of Enya kept the spell in check and reduced it to a small ball of blinding white fire that hovered casually beside her head.

As if to finish off the show, a small spire of rock shot up from the ground, stopping a centimeter below the sphere, creating a solid foundation for the raw power to rest upon.

Belated as it were, it was at this moment that she finally discovered her special talent. She was a pyromancer. But more than that, a geomancer as well.

She might not have a mark to show it off, but she knew that she was especially talented in fire and earth manipulation from that point forward. It was what she was best at.

For four years, she and her brother travelled around, searching for ways that they can earn some money to send home to their parents. Despite not having a great deal to do with with what they have become, they are still their parents and they still loved them dearly.

For the past year, however, they have gone their separate ways. Enya has settled down in Canterlot, becoming a volunteer for the military. While she isn’t actively in the royal guards, she has made herself at service should they ask it of her. She works as a smith as a day-to-day job.

Other:
- She is not opposed to having a one night stand with someone if she finds them attractive, but she is fiercely committed if she gets into a real relationship.
- Talk bad about her parents? Run.
- Has a weakness for romantic guys, but will never admit it.
- Once made herself appear as a six-year old girl (Expended nearly all her magic on a Glamour spell) to prank a friend.

1883926 i hereby submit my OC Pyra Blaze

Name: Pyra Blaze
Race: Titanians
Cutie Mark: A raging flame (but not needed for this story)
Talent: fire magic (and healing magic)

Appearance:
Pyra Is an titanian,with light tinned skin, orange and yellow hair in an tail. She is about 1,74 m and has green eyes.
because she trained a big part of her body doesn't have much what you call "fat". he breasts are about a C cup and she has a nice round ass, which makes heads turn.
(http://thasbrony.deviantart.com/art/Pyra-Blaze-437416936 pony version)
Around her neck hangs a locker with a picture of her mother.
She wears casual clothes, like jeans, sportshoes, vests etc.

Personality/ who is she:
Pyra is a very kind person, but is still someone who isn’t a push-over. She enjoys jokes and can laugh about them. She is competitive in all kinds of events (sports, grades, etc.) but also enjoys helping people so they can improve, which in turns improves herself. When people ask her, she helps them train or study or gives tips.
She doesn’t tolerate people who are acting all high and might like they are better than others, or act like life has been crazy hard on them because of the smallest things. (broken nail for example). If someone insults or make fun of her, her response most of the time is setting there asses on fire. With a sincere apology she will heal what she has done, If not, then the person has to sit on the burns.
As the rival of Vinyl, she is a lot more competitive towards her then others. She has won matches against Vinyl but all most of big ones she lost. Because of this she wants to improve herself.

Except for being a kind and competitive person, Pyra is also very smart and cunning girl with a clean eye for details. She tries to improve her magic in all kinds of way’s. For example, when Vinyl told her that a friend of hers back in Ponyville had learnt to make weapons and constructions from a mere cloud, she sparked Pyra’s attention and she is now studying/researching if she can make weapons with her fire magic. She has a few more project like this running. Her motto is: it might take some time but I can do everything if I set my mind to it. Unless it is beyond impossible, she will give up on the research, but that hasn’t happened so far.

Even though Pyra’s magic specialisation is fire, it doesn’t mean she is immune to it. Her resistant to the flames is much higher than an average person, she still get burns from her own spells (if she touches it, which happens, more then she likes to admit). For this reason she has started studying healing magic.

Because of a tragic event (backstory) her father let Pyra take fight lessons as a child. At the age of 15 she started to include her fire magic into her fight techniques.
And she has a little crush on Colgate.

Backstory:
Pyra is the oldest child of an Eponian called James Blaze, a private detective, and an Titanian called Arianna Blaze, one of the CEO’s of a beauty magazine. She also has a six year younger brother who is also an Eponian called Blitz Blaze. Blitz is very fast and wants to win gold at the Equastria Games when he’s older. They have a nice apartment in Manehatten where Pyra lived most of her younger days. Everything a young loving family need.

Pyra’s father, James had a clean eye from details and solved all the mysteries/cases he was hired for. On a regular base he got an contract from the guards to help them find a criminal.
When Pyra was nine years (almost ten), her father got hired to gather evidence against a local crime lord. James had taken the case without a doubt and started directly with the things he did the best.
When the crime lord found out about the detective that was breathing in his neck, he sent his henchmen to “intercept” Mr Blaze and “persuade” him to drop the case. When James refused to cooperate with the thugs, the crime lord ordered an attack on the detective. James was beaten-up and had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. But even after all he has been trough he wouldn’t give up on the case and he wanted to make sure that, that crime lord got what he deserved.

The crime lord wasn’t a good man, far from it but he wasn’t a murderer. The detective was getting on his nerves and so he ordered his two trusty henchman to scare the detective into submission, and he gave them a picture. On the picture was a woman with fire red hair and a little girl with orange and yellow hair, both with emerald green eyes. They were to subdue the woman and take the child as leverage.

The next morning, after dropping Blitz off at the kindergarden, Arianna was walking with Pyra to her elementary school, the last schoolday before summer vacation and Pyra was full of energy and excitement. Well Arianna was trying to hold her over energetic child in check, Pyra broke loose and started to dancewalk on the sidewalk. Arianna was smiling well trying to catch up. Even though there weren’t many people and traffic, she still didn’t like it.

When Pyra walked passed an alley, she got grabbed and pulled in. Arianna seeing this happen ran after her into the alley. She saw two man, a Eponian and a Jupitarian. The Jupitarian was holding Pyra and was about to fly away, when Arianna used her magic to grab his wing and pull him back to the ground. When the Jupitarian slammed back into the ground he sprained his wing in the process, but he was still holding Pyra who was resisting but couldn’t get free. The Eponian noticed the distraction and used it to pull Arianna into the alley and threw her face first against the wall. When he came closer she swung around with stretched arms and hit him right in the eye blinding him. In a rage the man pulled her from the wall and was looking at her with his good eye. In a uncontrollable rage he started to punch into her, all the while Pyra was screaming him to stop. He later on threw her on the floor and started to kick her. His partner was telling him to stop because they had to girl and they needed to go, but he didn’t listen. Pyra was still screaming to him, then inside her something snapped and everything went to black.

When Pyra came to, she looked in the eyes of a guard who was giving her a kind smile. She looked around to see the unconscious bodies of the two thugs with al kind of burn wounds on their body. Then she saw that paramedics were with her mother. She tried to crawl towards them but the moment see put her hands on the ground, she felled a sting of pain raging through her body. She looked at her hand to see that they also had burn wounds but they were far less serious than the one the thugs had.
Witnesses told the guard that they heard screaming and when they went to look they saw the little girl used some kind of fire magic in her hand and attacked the Eponians face well he was distracted. She broke lose by burning the one who was holding her and jumped straight for the other one. Then the guard who heard the commotion sped to aid and knocked out the two thugs who were still distracted by the little girl.

Arianna was in a coma and was rushed to the hospital. The healers and paramedics tried everything they could but it was to no avail. That night Arianna body had succumb to her wounds and she died 12 hours after trying to protect her daughter. Pyra who was crying in her father’s arms in the waiting room. She vowed that she would get stronger so things like this wouldn’t happen to her again.

With the confessions of the two thugs and the case James had made, the guards had enough to arrest the crime lord and throw him in jail for life. The two thugs got both 50 years in jail with no chance for early parole.

James being a single father now, took some time off to take care of his family. He let Pyra take fight classes so she could learn how to defend herself, but she wanted to do it so she could protect her family. She appeared to be really good at it and she got the black belt at the age of 14.

At the age of 18 Pyra got accepted at the Princess Celestia's Royal University of Manehatten to study healing and combat magic. Making her father very proud. She had red that there are all kind of tournament for the students at the university. Varying from baseball to all kinds of fighting tournaments.

On special request from the students there was an annually mixed gender hand-to-hand combat tournament. Pyra had signed up from this earning the approval from her friends. The round were easy for Pyra, she defeated all her opponents without much effort, male and female. After each match she went to her dressing room, to regain focus. So she never saw any of the other matches. In the Semi-final Pyra was standing against some Titanian who was about drie years older, had long blond hair, and had a pure Canterlot accent. He was boosting about how he was better then everyone because he was royal or something, Pyra had stopped listening. The fight took about half a minute before he screamed for mercy. After she gave it and was declared winner she returned to her dressing room waiting for the final. After the last semi-final match there was a five minute break to rest up. Pyra joint her friend who were talking about the last match. Pyra asked a little information about her opponent. Her friend told her that she was from a small village called Ponyville, about an hour or two from Canterlot and that she was really good. “Well this could get interesting” Pyra thought.

The judges announced that the break was over and that the finalist had to make their way to the arena. In front of Pyra stood a girl about the same height. With wild blue hair and red eyes. Pyra couldn’t help being a little impressed by her. The bell went and they both stood still, waiting for the other one to make the first move. After a minute, on the tick from the clock Pyra launched at the blue haired girl. Who took a defensive stands.

After a non-stop fight for almost 15 minutes, they were both panting and on their last energy reserves. Pyra could feel herself loosing strength with every passing second. Suddenly the blue haired girl launched aiming for her face. Pyra put her hands in front of her to block but didn’t noticed the feint move the girl made. Punching her straight in the stomach knocking the last of her strength out of her. She fell on her knee’s towards the floor. But before slamming her face in the ground, she got caught by the blue haired girl who looked at her with a big smile. “You’re good, can you tell me your name?” the blue haired girl said still with the big smile.
“Pyra Blaze” Pyra said half panting.
“Well greetings Pyra, I’m Vinyl Almata Apple but you can call me Vinyl.
It’s nice to meet you vinyl. (on the background WINNER Vinyl Apple)

That was the first encounter Pyra had with Vinyl, but not the last in the following three year their friendship only grew. They challenged each other for all kinds of things, and they stood against each other on multiple tournaments. Vinyl won some and Pyra won some.
Pyra didn’t only do it to improve herself or to beat Vinyl and learn new things that they work on together, but also to impress a certain roommate of her blue haired rival. By the time Vinyl got her degree, Pyra only needed to finish her last year. The score between Vinyl and Pyra was 26-23 for Vinyl.

While Vinyl was packing her stuff with Colgate, Pyra came to say goodbye and to talk a little with her eternal rival. After an their conversation and reliving old times they did one last arm wrestling match. Which was won by Vinyl and that made the score 27-23. Pyra carefully hugged Vinyl and whispered in her ear “make sure you train, because next time I will have a few surprises for you “
“Don’t worry” Vinyl whispered back “I still train with a monster.” Earning a chuckle from Pyra.” I can’t to wait to meet this monster you’ve been telling me about”

They promised to write each other and with that Pyra gave a small wink to Colgate, who became red instantly, and left the room. Outside on the campus Pyra spotted an older couple who were clearly lost, so she decided to offer some help. They were looking for the chamber of their niece, Vinyl Apple. Giving the aunt and uncle of Vinyl the directions they needed to find the right chamber continued her way. When she was off campus she teleported in an orange flash back to her home.

When she came in, she saw her father at the dining table reading a newspaper, with a sweet expression on his face. She gave him a hug and went to sit next to him while holding her necklace in her hand thinking about her mother. “You know” James said of the blue, “I’ve been thinking to retire next year when you get your degree and move the three of us to Ponyville to start a new life”. After hearing that Pyra got a huge smile on her face. “I assume that you like that idea?” her father said. Earning a nod from his daughter.
In thoughts with a grim on her face “Well Vinyl is seems like we will meet sooner than I expected, I hope you’ll be ready my rival”

Spells Pyra knows or is developing.

Mastered
Basic spells
Lavations
Teleportation
Healing spells; (external and internal, more than 1 kind)
Fire whip: (first fire weapon she made still weak and burns her hands but it’s improving)
Firegloves; ( her hands covert in flames well fighting (burns her to but she heals it afterwards)
Fireblast: (can be big or really small, she uses this to set asses on fire)
Fire bombs
Fire dance (letting fire dance around her body, for defence against melee)

Super attacks
Fire dragon: (cost almost the half of her magic reserves, uses her magic to create a huge dragonflame missile)

In development
The Backdraft: (Sealing a really hot flame in a vacuum sphere, when its almost out of air, make a hole for new oxygen and watch the blast happen) (not yet how it should be, almost finished) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdraft

Fire gloves/ Fire whip 2.0 ( using healing at the same time so her hands don’t burn and allow longer usage)

Magic flying: (yes flying, using a variation of lavation magic, she tries to learn how to fly, almost done with the development)

Fire swords/knives etc. (little success on this but she keeps trying)

Researching
Vinyl’s magic (to find a weakness and stuff)
Magic weapons
Optimal use of her fire magic in hand-to-hand combat
Limb regrowing spell

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

I think 2992031 beat you in therm of Post length:rainbowwild:

Piss off... <.<

Hard to tell which of your threads are still active....

Name: Thespia Belle
Race: Titanian
Cutie Mark: The two theatre masks and music notes around them

Talent: Performing, especially music and acting

Appearance:
Thespia has short red hair with very pale skin (like Rarity). She is 5'6" and very curvy with a large chest. She wears silver reading glasses, that cover her purple/blue eyes, most of the time because she always is reading sometype of script or sheet music (and even just plain old books). She likes to wear jeans and band/show tee-shirts with flats or character shoes, but is willing to wear almost anything (especially for shows).

Personality/ who is she:
Thespia is very outgoing due to her talent, but also loves to be alone and often skips cast parties to go home and listen to music and read books/scripts.
She also likes to travel a lot and loves it when she gets a tour-based role.
She often is singing, dancing, and acting, but also likes to read just about anything. And often when she is sad, she plays her violin/viola.
She has know since she was 15 that she liked girls.

Backstory:
Thespia was raised in Manehattan and often got to see shows growing up. Her grandmother pushed her to take performing arts classes where she learned to sing, dance, act, and play the guitar, viola, violin, piano, and harp.
At the age of 8 she stared in her first production, Annie as an orphan. When she did her bows, her mark appeared. Her family had two things to celebrate that night.
She continued to take performing classes until she was 18, then she went to the Royal University of Manehattan and majored in theatre and music, often working with Vinyl in the music area. When she graduated, she went straight into the show business and has been in 2 professional shows since graduation (she was also in 3 her last two years at school).
After her last show, she decided to take a break and visit Ponyville for the Equestria Games.

Mastered Spells
Basic spells
Levitation
Minor healing spells
Spells to help her singing/music playing
Vocal changing spells
Ability to change her facial and body features (learned it to help with her characters)

Shows she has been in
Before University
Annie (orphan and was Annie in a later production)
The Addams Family (Played Wednesday)
Beauty and the Beast (Belle)
Curtains (Georgia Hendricks)
Into the Woods (Witch in one production, Cinderella in another)
Heathers (Heather Chandler in one, Veronica in another)
Les Miz (Young Cosette and then older Cosette)
The Little Mermaid (Ursula)
Shrek the Musical (Teenage Fiona)
Thoroughly Modern Millie (Millie)
Dracula (Mina)
Twelfth Night (Olivia)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (Titania)

During University
Chicago (Velma)
A Chorus Line (Maggie Winslow)
Les Miz (Fantine)

After University
Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (Cinderella)
A Gentlemen's Guide to Love and Murder (Sibella Hallward)

Wants to do
The Last Five Years
Phantom of the Opera
Love Never Dies
Wicked
An original musical/play
Mostly any type of Shakespeare play

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

sure it does! :raritywink:

5075112 Great!! ^^

Name: Chance
Height: 7' even
Weight: 212 lbs
Skin/Coat color: Tan/Midnight Blue
Hair/Mane color: White

Species: Earth/Eponian
Cutie mark: A single die on its side, showing the deuce.

Passive Abilities: Magic immunity. Gem devouring/breakdown. Strong endurance.
Active Abilities: Ice conjuror/manipulator. And other abilities that'll become obvious once I get his story up.

Most recognizable physical traits: Has a scar on his lower right jaw near his mouth. A slit on his left ear. Claws and sharp teeth.
Character description: Chance is a male earth pony/Eponian who has traveled all over Equestria. Bright, cheerful and loves to make friends, Chance spends his days doing odd jobs, mostly as a repairman/repairpony. Needs very little sleep and most active during the night. Favors the cold weather, baked goods and reading. Also has a bad habit of being barefoot, shirtless (at times), and getting into mischief, good more than bad.

Naïve at times and very simple-minded. Very forgiving but is quick to protect friends and allies, regardless of their behavior towards him. Despite his intimidating appearance, Chance is easy to approach.

Favorite/Usual saying: "Hell bells...."

There he is! ^^
Lemme know if there's anything else I can add to this. This was fun to make ^^

This post is dead as crap. Oh well.:fluttercry:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 73