Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Greetings Everyone!

About a year ago (roughly) I stumbled onto "An Apple Scratch Towards the World" and pretty much fell in love with both the setting and the writing from the first chapter onward. As a writer myself, I always love to see the kinds of inspirations that people can come up with and the way they manage settings, but I'm also an avid role-player and have been for a very long time; and every once in a while I get inspired by a combination of these things. In this case, the inspiration basically shook me and said "Hey! The way he's set up these characters would make for some awesome racial conversions for Dungeons and Dragons!"

However, one thing I will not do is use another author's work without permission, so after contacting Mariacheat-Brony and receiving his permission to go about this work, I set out to see what I could do and after a few months and an incredibly large number of distractions and setbacks (IRL stuff) I finally completed them and was given his permission to share them with the rest of the group.

So, without further ado, I present to you the "Apple Scratch D&D 3.5 Racial Conversions"

Apple Scratch - The Eponians
Apple Scratch - The Jupitarians
Apple Scratch - The Titanians

I've done my best to make these conversions as balanced as possible, and while I took a few creative liberties with the backgrounds to make them better fit the D&D paradigm, I did the best I could to stay true to everything Mariacheat-Brony had already established through his writings. Hopefully you all enjoy these and I look forward to any feedback that is provided, both good and bad.

If there are glaring mistakes, I will take those into account and try my best to fix them, and if I get enough positive response, I'll work on creating the unique character classes mentioned in each racial conversion as well.

Take care and enjoy everyone!

Hah, these are neat.
I haven't played dnd since college but if I ever do I'd be tempted to try using these

Okay, this looks cool as shit

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Now I just need to get in touch with DND 3.5 rules and try some people to play those races :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4