Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

How would the pirate fleet idea work out? Someone wanted to do it and I like the idea, I believe it was AA-12Ducky that wanted it. I'm sure there were others that agreed but I wanted to have a discussion to see how it would work exactly.

1870242 They needed more than one ship. They have several. It doesn't seem like something that needs too much of an explanation.

krafty
Group Contributor

1870242 I think the only technicality would be if multiple ships split up. Then we would have to transition from one team to another. It's not that hard, but it could lead to some confusion. We might as well have multiple ships though.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

1870284>>1870366 I understand that it's simple but still I wanted a to build some ideas with it is all. Also, if we're going with the fleet idea, then should the other ships be lead by members of the groups OC's or just some character made specifically to lead that ship and not be one of the initial crew members. We have a good supply of characters from some of the people that have gigantic lists so getting someone to lead the ship wouldn't be a problem.

Here's and idea I had on that.
The main ship will hold the focus of the story and there could be a few that are in the main plot as well but some could be used for the side story idea I proposed a while ago.

1870506 Sounds interesting. I say go ahead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5