Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Near the start of this whole thing the idea of it being a DND style story came up, and since it doesn't seem that its going to happen that way I was think of having a story of some teenage ponies playing a game pirates DND. Basically the story is some kids at a friends house playing the game, with the d20's and all.

If you want to join in the writing of this story let me know. We'll have to wait until after the main line is up and running though.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

3152209 Meh, me and Krafty have been working on a top secret side-story and the DND stuff seems to be working just fine between us...at least when we're both online at the same time.:ajsmug:

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

3154890 So it's DND styled? With dice rolls and that business? If possible I'd like to see it sometime to see if it's like the way I had in my mind.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

3155205 No, DND-esque. Both of us write our own character's actions and reactions, no dice or anything, just everyone's got a character and they write for that character.

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

3157316 Oh okay, I wanted to try it in a way where there was an actual DM telling the story and dice rolls deciding how everything goes. Without proper set-up it would turn out bad so I need to plan it a lot better before I actually try it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5