Total Drama Bronies 48 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, as we all saw Scarlett went coo-coo bananas.

I mean she was all along, but still that's the most anyone's ever done, basically trying to kill all her opponents. Yeah.

Anyway, we saw her change from her bookish nerd self.

(source)
Into her true self.

(source)

So my question to you all is, which version of her do you think looks better?

Personally, I've always been a fan of the shy nerd type so orignal, though I do still think she looks amazing when she shows her true self.

What's your opinions?

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

3450951 I definitely liked her initial appearance. Though her going crazy was a nice touch.

Very nice, she was undoubly the most likeable of this seasons villains (well Amy was also interesting but she was more of a b:yay:tch then an actual villain).

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

3455820 Indeed. It's sad when a season has 3 villans, and only one of them is even remotely interesting.

Wait who were the others? :rainbowhuh:

Max was to incompetent to really be considered a villein, and like I said Amy was more so there to turn everyone against her sister then actually being evil.

Though I can see where they could be considered evil... and one of them's Sugar isn't it? :ajbemused:

She has moments (my favorites were when Chris joked about her getting a spinoff show then said TV would never be that desperate, since TV's kinda gone to crap with all the Hillbilly shows out there, and her uncle making a robot army by taping pictures of himself to donkeys and wrapping them in tinfoil that's just funny (I'm with Shawn kinda wanna meet her family they sound a lot more tolerable then her)), but overall just :pinkiesick: again mostly the archetype though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5